Mobile IV therapy is on the cutting-edge of health and wellness. Vitamins, minerals, and medications are infused into the bloodstream for maximum absorption and effectiveness, and treatment takes place at the location of your choice. Experience the transformative benefits of IV therapy with Mobile IV Nurses.
We provide exceptional, patient-focused service. Every IV drip bag can be customized for the ultimate in personalized treatment. And we’re on call seven days a week, ready to serve you and help you feel better, fast. Book an appointment with us for the best IV therapy in St. Petersburg.
The Best IV Service in St. Petersburg
Mobile IV Nurses has an outstanding reputation throughout Florida in the many areas we serve. That’s because we offer:
- Convenience: Contact us, and we aim to have a team member to your location within an hour (depending on availability). Home, office, hotel room–you pick the place, and we’ll be there.
- Professionalism: Our team members are registered nurses dedicated to safety and patient care. A team of physicians also provides medical direction.
- Exceptional Products: We use powerful, medical-grade ingredients in all our drip bags. It’s the same quality you’d expect at a doctor’s office or hospital emergency room.
- Customization: We have the best IV treatments in St. Petersburg. We also give you the ability to add ingredients to your drip bag for optimal results.
Ready to take your wellness to a new level? Contact us today for the top mobile IV therapy in St. Petersburg.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Our IV therapy in St. Petersburg is renowned for its versatility. You can use it for symptom relief, regular wellness support, and much more.
All of our drip bags contain sterile solutions (0.9% sodium chloride or Lactated Ringer’s) and potent nutrients and medications. These IV infusions provide high-quality hydration that recharges you.
Try an IV for symptoms associated with:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Altitude sickness
- Athletic training
- Morning sickness
- Medical conditions like migraines or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Flagging energy
You can choose the ingredients you want in your drip bag, or try one of our signature IV packages. We also offer the popular Myers’ Cocktail. This proven blend of B-Complex, B-12, vitamin C, glutathione, magnesium, and zinc works well for many health concerns. And for truly advanced IV therapy, there’s the NAD+ treatment. It replenishes the body’s natural supply of this co-enzyme that fuels the cells, so you feel refreshed physically and mentally.
We work with you to find the right IV treatment for your needs. Talk with us about personalized mobile IV therapy in St. Petersburg.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in St. Petersburg?
Our menu of different packages is affordably priced, with treatment starting at $100. Extra ingredients are just $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
We also have intramuscular (IM) injections for $35 each:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
NAD+ IV prices start at $200 and depend on the dosage you select.
How to Book a Mobile IV in St. Petersburg
Trust Mobile IV Nurses for effective IV therapy in St. Petersburg, FL. Book an appointment today.