Take your healthcare to a whole new level with IV therapy. It’s a versatile wellness tool you can use when you need to manage illness symptoms. Additionally, you may schedule infusions regularly to enhance your overall health with amazing energy and vibrancy.
Mobile IV Nurses specializes in outstanding IV treatments in Coral Springs. We offer many different packages to choose from and tailor each IV drip bag to your specific needs. Book an appointment with us today for the best IV therapy in Coral Springs!
The Best IV Service in Coral Springs
Our full-service mobile IV therapy in Coral Springs includes:
- Convenience: Choose the location — your home, office, or hotel room — and we’ll come to you for your IV treatment as soon as possible.
- High-quality products: Our drip bags contain medical-grade vitamins, minerals, and other ingredients, along with super-hydrating sterile IV fluids.
- Medical expertise: Registered nurses perform all IV treatments, so you receive the best possible care.
- Customized IVs: We work with you to tailor your treatment and can add ingredients to any of our drip bags for a personalized blend.
- Affordability: You’ll enjoy reasonable prices on all of our treatment packages.
- Safety: We provide the most comfortable IV experience, monitoring you throughout the session. We’re committed to your safety and comfort.
Ready to try IV therapy in Coral Springs? Contact us to learn more.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
We use mobile IV therapy in Coral Springs to help clients with:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Athletic conditioning
- Fatigue or lack of energy
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Immune support
- Weight-loss support
- Anti-aging support
- Allergies, migraines, asthma, and other chronic medical conditions
IV therapy works because the fluids are absorbed into the bloodstream right away, so you get the full power of the vitamins and minerals. With IV therapy, you can experience better results in less time compared to oral supplements and medications.
Mobile IV Nurses offers many options for IV therapy in Coral Springs, including the popular Myers’ Cocktail, innovative NAD+, and much more. Let’s find the treatment that will give you the results you want.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Coral Springs?
Our IV therapy in Coral Springs starts at $100. Additional supplements and medications start at $25 each:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
Other add-ins include:
- 1 liter of extra saline ($50) (For those who qualify.)
- NAD+ ($200+ bases on dosage)
We also offer intramuscular (IM injections) in addition to mobile IV therapy in Coral Springs. These injections are $35 apiece:
- Lipo C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
Let us support you in your wellness goals. Contact us for IV therapy in Coral Springs, FL!
How to Book a Mobile IV in Coral Springs
Mobile IV Nurses offers comprehensive IV therapy. Check out the many areas we serve and our diverse treatment menu, and then call us at (305) 458-5118 orbook an appointment for IV therapy in Coral Springs, FL.
- How does mobile IV therapy work?
- Our team members come to your location with all the equipment needed for the infusion. They’ll check your vital signs, review your health history, and make sure you’re comfortably settled before starting the infusion. They’ll gently insert a needle into your arm and connect the drip line to the IV bag, then monitor your progress as the fluids travel down the line and enter your bloodstream. The entire session takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- What is a Myers’ Cocktail?
- This drip IV was invented by its namesake, Dr. John Myers. The IV bag contains vitamins B12 and C, B Complex, magnesium, glutathione, and zinc, a combination frequently used to alleviate fatigue symptoms related to conditions such as dehydration, migraines, fibromyalgia, and many more. We offer the Myers’ Cocktail and the Ultimate Myers’ Cocktail, which includes higher concentrations of glutathione and vitamin C.
- What is NAD+?
- This is a coenzyme your body produces naturally to help fuel the body by converting food into energy. NAD+ production levels off as we age, so you may want to add this supplement to your IV to support increased energy both mentally and physically. A NAD+ IV is often used as an anti-aging tool to help slow down signs of aging such as fine lines on the skin or brain fog. We offer NAD+ in varying dosages as part of our mobile IV therapy in Coral Springs, FL.
- Is IV therapy worth it?
- First, we make IV therapy in Coral Springs worth your while because our prices can fit almost any budget. But IV therapy can also make a real difference in your health, and we don’t think cost should keep you from having all the healthcare tools you need at your disposal. We’re happy to talk with you and share the success stories we’ve seen with our clients as they discover the numerous benefits of IV therapy.
- Why should I get a mobile IV?
- Our mobile IV service is the ultimate in convenience. In addition to administering your IV at the location of your choice, we operate with extended service hours, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. You can book a session at lunch, after work, or on the weekend. An at-home IV also gives you privacy, compared to sitting in a room with other patients at a med spa or IV bar. And finally, if you’re sick, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home. Let us take care of you with the best IV therapy in Coral Springs.