Sunny Isles Beach is a slice of paradise in South Florida, and you want to feel your best so you can soak up the energy of this Miami hot spot. IV therapy from Mobile IV Nurses energizes and revitalizes, making us the premier service provider in the region.
Our IV therapy packages boast premium-quality ingredients that rehydrate the body. Whether you’ve had too much sun during the day or too much partying at night, we can help you feel better with vitamin-infused hydration. Book an appointment for the best IV therapy in Sunny Isles Beach.
The Best IV Service in Sunny Isles Beach
We want your IV infusion to be an unparalleled experience. That’s why Mobile IV Nurses is committed to five-star service that caters to your needs. With every treatment, our five-star team offers:
- Convenience: Enjoy privacy and comfort with mobile IV therapy that comes to your home, hotel room, gym, or office.
- Professional Expertise: Registered nurses perform all our IV infusions. You can trust our team with your health and well-being.
- Personalized Care: We offer a diverse range of IV treatments in Sunny Isles Beach. These packages can be customized when you add ingredients to create your own special drip bag blend.
- Superior Quality: Medical-grade ingredients, like the kind used in clinical settings, deliver powerful results.
Elevate your wellness with IV therapy treatments selected just for you. Contact us for mobile IV therapy in Sunny Isles Beach.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
IV therapy works quickly because it goes straight to the bloodstream for maximum absorption. Oral medications and supplements aren’t as potent because they have to pass through the digestive system first.
Enjoy the versatility of IV therapy. Treatments can target symptoms associated with health concerns such as:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Altitude sickness
- Athletic training
- Morning sickness
- Medical conditions like migraines or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Depleted energy levels
The Myers’ Cocktail is one of our most popular packages, and for good reason. This proven formula of B-Complex, B-12, C vitamins, glutathione, magnesium, and zinc is ideal for symptom relief and increased energy. We’ve also developed a range of signature treatments, such as the Immune IV and the Performance Plus.
Mobile IV Nurses specializes in NAD+ IV therapy, which has many benefits for anti-aging support, both mentally and physically. NAD+ is produced by the body to provide cellular energy, but our levels of NAD+ decrease over time. A NAD+ IV replenishes those levels to promote a vibrant sense of well-being.
We can help you select the right treatment for you. Contact us for mobile IV therapy in Sunny Isles Beach.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Sunny Isles Beach?
Our different packages are competitively priced, with treatment starting at $100. Extra ingredients can be added for $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
We also have intramuscular (IM) injections for $35 each:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
NAD+ IV prices are based on dosage and start at $200.