Get high-quality hydration with our most affordable package. This normal saline IV includes 1,000 ccs of powerful fluids for only $100. Order The Starter Package from our mobile IV service, which services numerous locations in Phoenix, Tucson, Scottsdale, and other areas throughout Arizona.
The Starter Package – $100
This saline IV bag doesn’t include any add-ins, so it’s ideal for people who have allergies or any kind of intolerances. It’s the best choice when you just need to replenish lost fluids from dehydration. The $100 cost includes travel fees to your location, whether that’s your home, office, hotel room, or anywhere else.
What Is an IV Saline Solution?
There are only two ingredients in normal saline IV fluids: sterile water and sodium chloride. We use 0.9% sodium chloride solution, which is common in IV bags. While the saline works well on its own, it’s also an effective delivery system for vitamins, minerals, and other supplements.
The tiny particles of sodium chloride make this an isotonic crystalloid solution. The sodium chloride easily passes from the bloodstream into the cells and tissues of the body, creating fluid balances in and outside of cells.
When Do Medical Professionals Use Saline?
Because saline IVs are so effective at balancing fluids in the body, medical professionals often use them to hydrate patients. The human body is about 60 percent water, and those fluids are vital for the body to function properly. Saline solution replaces those fluids and supports essential functions such as muscle movement and nerve impulses.
Who Should Get a Saline IV Drip?
The Starter Package offers patients a perfect introduction to IV therapy if they haven’t tried it before. It’s also beneficial for anyone with allergies or sensitivities to particular vitamins or minerals. Saline’s potent hydration alleviates many symptoms, making it a great all-purpose IV treatment.
Symptoms Alleviated With Normal Saline
A normal saline IV bag targets dehydration, which is associated with several health conditions:
- Colds and the flu: It’s easy to get dehydrated when you are vomiting or have a fever or diarrhea. A saline IV hydrates so you recover faster from your symptoms.
- Hangovers: Alcohol overconsumption often leads to dehydration. Your body gets much-needed fluids and electrolytes from IV saline solution.
- Athletic recovery: When you work hard, you sweat away a lot of body fluids. Saline rehydrates and helps you rebound quickly from strenuous physical activity.
- Morning sickness: A pure, high-grade normal saline solution helps expectant moms who are feeling the effects of morning sickness. Plus, it’s safe for them and their baby.
Available Add-Ons for Your Saline IV
We also offer add-ons to your saline IV bag for a small fee:
- B and C vitamins
- Minerals including magnesium, zinc, and glutathione
- Medications for nausea, pain, or allergies