Life is bright and vibrant in Hollywood, and you want that same positive sense of health and wellness. And now you can achieve that with Mobile IV Nurses. We help you feel your best with our specialized IV treatments in Hollywood.
Our many different packages target a variety of health needs. IV treatments are highly effective because the fluids go into the bloodstream for maximum absorption, especially compared to oral solutions that lose potency as they pass through the digestive tract. Book an appointment with us for IV therapy in Hollywood today!
The Best IV Service in Hollywood
You can experience all the benefits of IV infusions with Mobile IV Nurses. Our innovative mobile IV therapy in Hollywood gives you:
- Fast, convenient service: We come to your home, office, hotel room, or other location of your choice. You can relax and remain comfortable during your IV session.
- High-quality drip IVs: Our infusions feature top-of-the-line vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications in rehydrating sterile saline solutions.
- Medical expertise: Highly experienced registered nurses perform all of our IV infusions.
- Individualized care: We help you find the right drip IV based on your health history and wellness goals. We can also add ingredients to your IV bag for complete customization.
- Affordability: Our drip IV packages are cost-effective.
- Safety: Your safety and comfort are our primary goals. Our team members follow all safety procedures and monitor you throughout your session.
Mobile IV Nurses is the leader in IV therapy in Hollywood. Contact us today for your treatment.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Want to try outstanding mobile IV therapy in Hollywood? Mobile IV Nurses’ IV packages helps treat symptoms associated with:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Immune support
- Athletic training
- Low energy or fatigue
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Weight-loss support
- Anti-aging support
- Migraines, allergies, and other chronic conditions
Here are just some of the reasons why our clients use Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in Hollywood:
- Dehydration after a day in the sun on the Hollywood Beach Boardwalk.
- Recovery after cocktails and dancing at the nightclubs downtown.
- Easing motion sickness after riding the local waterways near the Hollywood Marina.
- Relieving sore muscles and fatigue after crossing the finish line of the Margaritaville Hollywood Resort Half Marathon.
Our menu of IV packages has it all, from the popular, all-purpose Myers’ Cocktail to the cutting-edge wellness support of NAD+ therapy. We’re here to help you in your pursuit of good health and well-being! Book your appointment for IV therapy in Hollywood, FL.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Hollywood?
Our prices for IV therapy in Hollywood start at just $100 for The Starter Package, our saline-only drip IV. Additional supplements and medications can be included with our other IV packages starting at $25 each, making customization affordable:
- B Complex vitamins
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
Additionally, you can harness the reported anti-aging benefits of NAD+ IV therapy at an affordable cost. The body produces high amounts of the coenzyme NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) to help convert food to energy, but those levels decrease as you age. Our NAD+ mobile IV therapy in Hollywood can help you feel your best mentally and physically. Pricing starts at $200, depending on dosage. Plus, you can add an extra liter of saline to an IV bag for $50. (For those who are eligible.)
We also offer intramuscular (IM) injections in addition to IV infusions. The following IM injections cost $35 each:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Lipo C
Try us for IM injections and IV therapy in Hollywood!
How to Book a Mobile IV in Hollywood
You can find Mobile IV Nurses in the multiple areas we serve throughout the state. Contact us at (305) 458-5118 orbook an appointment with us for revitalizing IV therapy in Hollywood, FL.
- How does mobile IV therapy work?
- Our team members bring all the equipment needed to administer your infusion at the location of your choice. All you require is a place where you can relax and remain comfortable during the session (usually 45-60 minutes). You can get IV therapy during your lunch hour, at home after work, or even on the weekend with our daily 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. service (with 24-hour service subject to nurse availability).
- Is IV therapy affordable?
- It is with Mobile IV Nurses! We’re known for our reasonable prices for mobile IV therapy in Hollywood, FL. We don’t want IV therapy to be out of reach financially, which is why we offer multiple payment options in addition to our affordable costs. We can help you find the right options for your budget.
- What’s in a Myers’ Cocktail IV?
- A Myers’ Cocktail contains a fatigue-fighting formula of B Complex, B12 and C vitamins, magnesium, glutathione, and zinc. We also offer the Ultimate Myers’ Cocktail, with higher concentrations of the antioxidants vitamin C and glutathione.
- How long does IV therapy last after an infusion?
- This depends on the individual. Each IV offers 1,000cc of high-quality, sterile solutions and any vitamins and minerals you’ve selected for your drip bag. These potent ingredients can make you feel refreshed and rehydrated for a while, depending on your current state of health, activity level, and other factors. While some clients get IVs when they are sick and need symptom relief, clients who typically get infusions for wellness support schedule appointments every two weeks to consistently feel their best.