Do you want to live a vibrant life full of energy and good health? Make your wellness a priority with Mobile IV Nurses.
Our high-quality IVs, medical expertise, and daily mobile service make us your top choice for IV therapy in Tampa. Ready to see how we can help you change your life for the better? Book an appointment with us today!
The Best IV Service in Tampa
You won’t find a better selection of IV treatments in Tampa. Our comprehensive service boasts:
- Convenience: We come to you, wherever you are — your home, office, hotel room, or gym. It’s easy to get IV therapy with Mobile IV Nurses because we put patients first.
- Professionalism: Our team members are registered nurses experienced in IV therapy best practices.
- Exceptional Quality: Every IV drip bag contains medical-grade ingredients designed to deliver optimal results.
- Personalized Treatment: Add ingredients to your drip bag to customize treatment and get the most out of IV therapy.
Try the best mobile IV therapy in Tampa with Mobile IV Nurses. Contact us to get started.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
IV therapy is renowned for delivering fast, effective results. That’s because IV fluids deliver vitamins, minerals, and supplements right to the bloodstream, working as soon as possible with maximum absorbency. Oral solutions have to pass through the digestive tract first, which reduces their potency.
We pride ourselves on offering IV therapy in Tampa that uses premium-quality products. Each drip bag contains sterile saline solutions (0.9% sodium chloride or Lactated Ringer’s), nutrients, and medications for rapid hydration. IV infusions are great for treating symptoms associated with:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Athletic conditioning
- Persistent medical conditions like migraines or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Flagging energy levels
We offer several types of treatments to choose from. Try the popular Myers’ Cocktail for fighting fatigue, or one of our specialty packages such as the Immune IV or the Resurrection Package. We also offer NAD+ IVs that can be beneficial for anti-aging support, overall mental and physical vitality, or addiction treatment as part of a comprehensive rehabilitation program.
No matter which treatment you choose, you get the power of vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications to help you feel better fast. Mobile IV Nurses is unsurpassed when it comes to mobile IV therapy in Tampa.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Tampa?
Browse the different packages on our treatment menu, and you’ll see how affordable IV therapy can be. Treatment packages start at $100 and additional ingredients are $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
In addition to IVs, we offer intramuscular (IM) injections for $35 per shot:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
NAD+ IV prices start at $200 and are based on your dosage.
How to Book a Mobile IV in Tampa
We offer fast, responsive treatment in the areas we serve, including Tampa. Book an appointment now for IV therapy in Tampa, FL.