About 75% of American adults are chronically dehydrated. This lack of fluids prevents your body from peak performance and can contribute to a variety of health issues, from headaches and fatigue to mood disorders and more.
If you’re feeling less than your best, there’s a good chance that dehydration is partly to blame. And if you want fast, effective relief, it’s time to call Mobile IV Nurses to try IV therapy in Pembroke Pines. Our treatments will help you say goodbye to your nastiest symptoms and feel good as new.
The Best IV Service in Pembroke Pines
Mobile IV Nurses is one of the top-rated providers of IV therapy in Pembroke Pines, FL. We’ve earned that reputation through our commitment to quality, safety, and service. With our service, you get:
- Medical-grade ingredients: All of our IV treatments in Pembroke Pines include the highest-quality vitamins, minerals, supplements, medications, and fluids.
- Expertise: Our registered nurses are consummate professionals with extensive knowledge in IV therapy.
- Personalized service: Our team members ensure your safety and comfort above all else.
- Affordability: Our IV packages and add-on ingredients are cost-effective, so you can get a customized drip bag without breaking the bank.
And to top it all off, our IV therapy in Pembroke Pines, FL, is completely mobile. Mobile IV Nurses will send a team to your home, office, or hotel so you can receive rapid hydration wherever you happen to be. We’ll assess your health, administer your IV, and monitor you throughout the process (which typically takes 45 to 60 minutes). With our IV therapy, you will get incredible benefits while enjoying the comforts of home.
What Can a Mobile IV be Used for?
Our patients use mobile IV therapy in Pembroke Pines to treat a variety of health conditions. If dehydration contributes to your ailment, allow us to help you feel better!
Got a migraine? Our infusions can help relieve inflammation and manage your symptoms.
Partied too hard last night? IV therapy can help replenish your body so you can rebound from that hangover.
Is pregnancy wreaking havoc on your tummy? Extra fluids and vitamins can help treat your nausea.
You can also use IV therapy in Pembroke Pines to enhance your wellness routine. Try an infusion before your workout for extra energy, or use a post-workout IV to help your muscles recover quickly. IV therapy can even give your immune system extra support and help prevent sickness during cold and flu season.
Use our mobile IV therapy in Pembroke Pines for:
- Altitude sickness
- Severe morning sickness
- Jet lag
- Immune system support
- Hydration during athletic training
- Chronic medical conditions
- Anti-aging support
- Energy support
- And much more!
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Pembroke Pines?
At Mobile IV Nurses, we believe that IV therapy in Pembroke Pines, FL, should be available to everyone. That’s why we have created several different packages for IV therapy, which start at just $100 for a saline-only drip bag.
You can choose from one of our ready-made “cocktails” or add ingredients to any IV for just $25 each. With all the available options, it’s easy to get IV therapy at a price you can afford. Here are the additional supplements:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
We also offer two other IV therapy “extras”:
- 1 liter of extra saline: $50 (For those who are eligible.)
- NAD+: $200 and up, depending on the dosage
In addition to IV therapy in Pembroke Pines, we’re a top destination for fast-acting intramuscular (IM) injections. Like an IV, IM injections go into the bloodstream for maximum absorption. We offer the following injections for $35 each:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Lipo C
Partner with Mobile IV Nurses for your health and wellness. Rely on us for mobile IV therapy in Pembroke Pines, FL or any of the areas we serve throughout the state.
How to Book a Mobile IV in Pembroke Pines
You’ll be your healthiest and most hydrated self in no time with our IV therapy in Pembroke Pines, FL. Contact us at (305) 458-5118 orbook an appointment online.
- Is IV therapy legitimate?
- IV therapy is a common wellness tool in hospitals, medical offices, and other types of clinical facilities. For instance, the popular Myers’ Cocktail drip IV was developed by physicians and is used for a variety of health needs.
- How does IV therapy work?
- The process is straightforward. Our team member gently inserts a needle into your arm to insert the IV catheter, which is connected to the drip line. Fluids travel from the IV bag down the drip line and into your arm, where they enter your bloodstream. (That’s faster than taking a pill or liquid solution, which has to pass through the digestive system.) You can resume your normal activities after your IV session ends, with no downtime required.
- How long does it take for IV therapy to kick in?
- This depends on how you’re feeling. If you’re sick or dehydrated, you may notice a difference almost immediately because you’re getting a powerful infusion of vitamins, minerals, or fluids. It may take a little longer to notice the effects if you feel great and your fluid and vitamin levels are in balance. Most of our patients who get IV therapy in Pembroke Pines experience the benefits within 30 minutes of the infusion session.
- What are the benefits of mobile IV therapy in Pembroke Pines?
- You get the convenience of infusions at the location of your choice, so you don’t have to travel or wait in line. (This is especially helpful if you’re sick and can’t imagine getting out of bed.) Even better, we operate from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily with 24-hour service (depending on nurse availability), so you can book IV therapy according to your schedule.