It’s easy to feel your best with Mobile IV Nurses. We specialize in IV therapy that delivers vital nutrients right to the bloodstream for maximum absorption and rapid results. Our IV treatments in Sunrise optimize your wellness.
The Best IV Service in Sunrise
Our innovative mobile IV therapy in Sunrise brings the best, most effective drip IV treatments right to your door. Mobile IV Nurses gives you:
- Responsive service: We get a team member to your home, office, or hotel room as soon as possible. You get the convenience and privacy you wouldn’t find at an urgent care center or hospital emergency room.
- Superior IV treatments: We use medical-grade vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications in all of our drip IVs.
- Professional expertise: All IV infusions are performed by registered nurses. They have a broad range of medical experience and are highly trained in IV therapy best practices.
- Personalized care: We get to know you and understand your health needs to develop an individualized treatment plan. You can even add ingredients to customize your drip IV.
- Affordability: Our drip IV menu is reasonably priced to accommodate many budgets.
- Safety: Our team members exceed the highest standards for safety to ensure your comfort.
Try exceptional IV therapy in Sunrise with Mobile IV Nurses.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used for?
The health and wellness possibilities are almost endless with our mobile IV therapy in Sunrise. Try it for:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Immune support
- Athletic training
- Increased energy
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Weight-loss support
- Anti-aging support
- Migraines, allergies, and other chronic medical conditions
You’ll find the perfect treatment for your needs. We offer everything from the popular fatigue-fighting Myers’ Cocktail to the innovative NAD+ therapy for overall wellness support. Contact us to get started!
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Sunrise?
Prices start at just $100 for IV therapy in Sunrise. Plus, there’s only a small extra fee for additional supplements and medications, starting at $25 each:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Lipo C
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
How to Book a Mobile IV in Sunrise
It’s easy to get IV treatment thanks to the many areas we serve throughout the state. Give yourself the gift of vitality and good health with IV therapy in Sunrise, FL. Book an appointment with Mobile IV Nurses today!