It’s easy to feel your best with Mobile IV Nurses. We specialize in IV therapy that delivers vital nutrients right to the bloodstream for maximum absorption and rapid results. Our IV treatments in Sunrise optimize your wellness.
Want to prepare for a bike ride around the 20-acre Sawgrass Sanctuary? Need to hydrate after a grueling match under the sun at the Sunrise Tennis Club? Or perhaps you just flew into town for vacation and need to rebound from jet lag. Whatever health and wellness needs, IV therapy in Sunrise, FL can help with all that and more!
We have a variety of different packages to meet various health needs. Book an appointment with us to create a powerful, positive change in your life with IV therapy in Sunrise.
The Best IV Service in Sunrise
Our innovative mobile IV therapy in Sunrise brings the best, most effective drip IV infusions right to your door. Mobile IV Nurses gives you:
- Responsive service: We get a team member to your home, office, or hotel room as soon as possible. You get the convenience and privacy you wouldn’t find at an urgent care center or hospital emergency room.
- Superior IV treatments: We use medical-grade vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications in all of our drip IVs.
- Professional expertise: All IV infusions are performed by registered nurses. They have a broad range of medical experience and follow all IV therapy best practices.
- Personalized care: We get to know you and understand your health needs to develop an individualized treatment plan. You can even add ingredients to customize your drip IV.
- Affordability: Our drip IV menu is reasonably priced to accommodate many budgets.
- Safety: All Mobile IV Nurses team members exceed the highest standards for safety to ensure your comfort.
Try exceptional IV therapy in Sunrise with Mobile IV Nurses.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
The health and wellness possibilities are almost endless with our mobile IV therapy in Sunrise. Try it for:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Immune support
- Athletic training
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Weight-loss support
- Anti-aging support
- Migraines, allergies, and other chronic medical conditions
You’ll find the perfect IV package for your needs. We offer everything from the popular fatigue-fighting Myers’ Cocktail to the innovative NAD+ therapy for overall wellness support. Contact us to get started with our superior IV therapy in Sunrise!
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Sunrise?
We offer a variety of packages for IV therapy. Our prices start at just $100 for saline-only IV therapy in Sunrise and packages go upwards to $395. You may also add a la carte supplements and medications to a saline IV, starting at $25 each:
- B Complex (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
We also offer NAD+ IV therapy for $200+ based on dosage. NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a coenzyme that can help you feel re-energized by improving mood, enhancing brain function, and promoting a refreshed, more-youthful appearance. And if you’re feeling particularly dehydrated, you can add 1 liter of hydrating IV fluids for $50. (For those who are eligible.)
You may also want to try one of our intramuscular (IM) injections, which delivers vitamins and minerals to the bloodstream through the muscle tissue. Our IM injections cost $35 each:
- Lipo C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
How to Book a Mobile IV in Sunrise
It’s easy to get IV therapy thanks to the many areas we serve throughout the state. Give yourself the gift of vitality and good health with IV therapy in Sunrise, FL. Call (305) 458-5118 or book an appointment with Mobile IV Nurses today!
- What are your hours of operation?
- Our team members work daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. (with 24-hour service subject to nurse availability). This allows you to fit a quick 45-60 minute IV session into your schedule when it works for you, whether during the lunch hour or on the weekend after a big night out.
- Why do people get mobile IV therapy in Sunrise?
- It’s the ultimate in client-first service. There’s no waiting at an emergency room or sharing a treatment room at a busy IV bar. You can relax in the privacy and comfort of your home with mobile IV service, which is helpful if you’re too tired or ill to leave the house. Just sit back, and we’ll do the rest!
- How often should I get IV therapy?
- It depends on what you want to accomplish with an IV infusion. Multiple infusions over the course of a few days can help provide symptom relief while you recover from a severe illness. Some of our clients use IV therapy to manage chronic conditions such as migraines or asthma when flare-ups occur. There are also one-time uses, such as dehydration after an athletic event or altitude sickness while on vacation. And clients who integrate IV drips into their wellness routine may schedule infusions every couple of weeks. Our team members can recommend an IV schedule that works for you, making this the most effective mobile IV therapy in Sunrise, FL.
- How long does IV therapy last?
- The answer is different for each person. There are several factors at play that influence how long you feel the effects of IV therapy after an infusion. Rest assured that our powerful fluids, vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications help you achieve optimal health for quite a while so you can get the most out of your IV therapy in Sunrise.