IV therapy can change how you take care of yourself and your health. Mobile IV Nurses specializes in IV treatments in Davie that bring you powerful results. We’re here for you in sickness and in health.
The Best IV Service in Davie
What makes Mobile IV Nurses unique? We offer mobile IV therapy in Davie with multiple benefits, including:
- Prompt, convenient service: We come to you—at your home, office, hotel room, or other location—so you can relax and enjoy IV therapy in privacy and comfort.
- Superior products: Every drip IV bag contains medical-grade vitamins, minerals, supplements, and saline solutions.
- Medical expertise: Your IV infusion is performed by a highly trained and experienced registered nurse to ensure the best possible therapy experience.
- Patient-focused care: We tailor IV therapy to your specific health goals, and we’ll even add ingredients to concoct the ideal IV drip bag for you.
- Cost-conscious pricing: Our treatment menu isn’t just extensive; it’s affordable, too.
- Safety: We follow all best practices for IV therapy and monitor you throughout your treatment—your well-being is our primary goal.
Trust Mobile IV Nurses for high-quality IV therapy in Davie. Contact us to get started!
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used for?
The real question is, what can’t mobile IVs be used for? You can try mobile IV therapy in Davie for:
- Illnesses such as cold or flu
- Athletic training
- Fatigue or low energy
- Immune support
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Weight-loss support
- Anti-aging support
- Chronic medical conditions such as migraines
Intensely hydrating IV fluids hit the bloodstream right away for maximum absorption and fast results. (Compare that to an oral solution, which first has to travel the digestive tract before entering the bloodstream so you lose time and potency waiting for it to take effect.)
We have something for everyone on our treatment menu. Need to recover from an illness that’s brought you down? Try the Myers’ Cocktail, which is packed with vitamins and minerals. Want to slow the signs of aging and support your overall wellness? We offer innovative NAD+ therapy. Contact us to learn more about all of our exciting IV treatments!
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Davie?
Have you wanted to try IV therapy in Davie but thought it was too expensive? You won’t have that problem at Mobile IV Nurses. Our IV packages start at $100, with additional supplements and medications starting at $25 each. Ask us about the following add-ins for your IV:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Lipo C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)