Medical professionals have long known how useful IV therapy is in healthcare. That’s why IV drips are common practice in hospitals; IVs are an easy and effective delivery system for vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes that benefit the body.
Doctors and nurses know that IV treatments can help manage a wide range of symptoms and health conditions. But in recent years, more and more people have discovered that IVs don’t have to be confined to the hospital! Now, the general public can learn firsthand what the medical community has known all along and improve their health with IV fluids at home.
If you want IV fluids for hangovers, migraine, the common cold, and more, Mobile IV Nurses is here to help. Our team specializes in high-quality IV services performed at your home, office, or other convenient location. Our patients turn to us because they understand the benefits of IV therapy, and how this innovative treatment can improve their overall health, manage specific conditions, and help them meet their personal health goals.
Benefits of IV Therapy
Simply put, IV therapy may be the fastest and most effective way to feel better after a night out on the town, athletic activity, or severe illness. It’s a smart and efficient way to receive the fluids, nutrients, and medications your body needs.
By introducing fluids into the circulatory system, the body rehydrates far more quickly than fluids that are taken by mouth. Rather than wait for vitamins and minerals to pass through the stomach, IV vitamin therapy sends them directly into the bloodstream.
At Mobile IV Nurses, each session lasts only 45-60 minutes. You can also add ingredients to customize your IV; our standard add-ins include 10 vitamins and 5 different medications, starting at $25 each:
What Is IV Therapy Used For?
Here are some common IV therapy uses:
- Dehydration Treatment: IV therapy quickly replenishes fluid levels in the body. It also replaces essential vitamins and nutrients that can be low due to dehydration.
- Illnesses: Side effects of the flu or food poisoning (such as vomiting or diarrhea) can result in a loss of fluids and dehydration. IV therapy helps you get your strength back through rehydration.
- Immune system support: You don’t have to limit IV therapy to the times you’re sick with a cold or flu. You can help boost your immune system with an IV containing vitamin C, zinc, and other immunity-supporting ingredients.
- Nausea: IVs can help alleviate a sick stomach, especially if you add anti-nausea medications to your treatment. It’s helpful during illnesses that cause nausea, such as food poisoning, as well as circumstances when you feel queasy like altitude sickness.
- Hangover: IVs can be a welcome relief when you feel the pounding headache, nausea, and exhaustion that often occur after a long night of partying. The energy boost of vitamin B or a Myers’ Cocktail can help get you back on your feet.
- Strenuous workouts: Athletes participating in major endurance events or feats of strength rely on IV therapy to adequately hydrate before their workouts or to help them recover from their vigorous efforts.
- Pregnancy: Morning sickness can be rough for some moms-to-be, especially if it continues past the first trimester. Heavy-duty sickness can lead to increased vomiting—and an increased risk of dehydration as a result. Some physicians recommend that pregnant women battling morning sickness undergo IV therapy to replace lost fluids and vitamins.
- Allergies: When we sneeze or have a runny nose and watery eyes, our bodies are trying to get rid of allergic substances. IV fluids are great for helping to flush the body while still maintaining optimal hydration. People often use IV therapy to help calm their allergy symptoms, so they don’t have to be on medications.
- Migraines: IV-supplied hydration can help ease the pain and inflammation caused by chronic migraines.
Why You Should Use Mobile IV Nurses for Your IV Therapy
We’re proud to be a leading provider of mobile IV therapy. Our team consists of registered nurses and paramedics who are experts in this kind of treatment. Their warm patient care and thorough attention to detail ensure you get the most out of your IV therapy so you can experience the maximum benefits. We also offer affordable pricing packages and flexible payment options.
Schedule your IV Therapy Today
Contact us at [email protected] or online to learn more about IV therapy and how it can help you feel better faster. Mobile IV Nurses offers IV treatment wherever you are (home, office, or hotel) and whenever you need it. Here are the areas we serve throughout Florida and Arizona. Book an appointment today!