Despite its unusual name, the Myers’ Cocktail is perhaps the best-known and most popular type of IV.
Dr. John Myers came up with the idea for an IV that could address a range of symptoms, and his work was completed by Dr. Alan Gaby, who named the finished product in Myers’s honor.
Today, the Myers’ Cocktail is famous for its ability to rehydrate the body and provide symptom relief for a variety of ailments. Its unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes is infused into the bloodstream so it can quickly ease headaches, nausea, fatigue, and more.
Myers’ Cocktail Package – $175
The price of this package includes a travel fee for our team to come to your location. With many locations throughout the state, you’re sure to find one near you. We offer IV therapy in major cities such as Phoenix, Tucson, Tempe, Scottsdale, among others.
Myers’ Plus+ Package – $275
The Myers’ Plus offers higher concentrations of vitamin C and glutathione than a typical Myers’ Cocktail to help boost your immune system, fight fatigue, and supply much-needed energy. The $275 package price includes a travel fee to your location.
Mobile IV Nurses is the premier provider of Myers’ Cocktail IV therapy throughout Arizona. Our trained registered nurses and paramedics come to your home, office, or other convenient location and ensure you enjoy a safe, comfortable IV experience that brings the best results.
Myers’ Cocktail Benefits and Uses
This IV is a best-seller because it’s efficient at addressing many types of medical conditions. At Mobile IV Nurses, we use it to help patients suffering symptoms of:
You can also enhance the versatility of a Myers’ Cocktail by adding supplements or medication to the drip bag. For instance, if you are struggling with nausea as a result of morning sickness or the flu, we may recommend adding Zofran to reduce your queasiness. Our team members take the time to talk with you and customize your IV treatment to meet your needs.
Myers’ Cocktail Ingredients
A Myers’ Cocktail contains a blend of the following ingredients:
- Saline: Each IV contains 1,000cc of normal saline, which is essentially sterile salt water. The saline delivers the rest of the nutrients to the body and replenishes fluids and electrolytes, which is ideal for addressing dehydration.
- Vitamin B12: Relieves fatigue and maintains blood cell and nerve health
- Vitamin B Complex: Assists with energy production and cellular metabolism and reduces fatigue
- Vitamin C: Supports healthy muscles, bones, and blood vessels and strengthens the immune system
- Glutathione: Provide antioxidants to fight free radical damage in the body
- Magnesium: Promotes healthy cardiovascular and circulatory systems and helps alleviate migraine symptoms
- Zinc: This vital mineral helps the body resist infection and repair damaged tissue.
You can order a Myers’ Cocktail with either normal saline or Lactated Ringer’s solution.
Schedule a Myers’ Cocktail at Home or the Office
IV therapy is ideal for when you need to rebound quickly from the symptoms that bring you down. Call on Mobile IV Nurses for high-quality service provided by experienced medical professionals who excel at patient care. Our Myers’ Cocktail prices are affordable, and we use only the best ingredients in all of our IV treatments. See for yourself why the Myers’ Cocktail is so popular. Contact us for an appointment today.