You get the most out of life on the Gulf Coast when you feel vibrant and healthy. Mobile IV Nurses enhances your well-being with powerful, vitamin-infused IV therapy.
Try IV therapy when you want to rebound from illness, alleviate fatigue, or get regular wellness support — the possibilities are endless. And with mobile service available seven days a week, you can schedule treatment when and where you want it. Book an appointment with us for exceptional IV therapy in Clearwater.
The Best IV Service in Clearwater
Mobile IV Nurses is your top option for innovative IV treatments in Clearwater. We offer:
- Convenience: You can be treated at the location of your choice, such as your home, office, or hotel room.
- Medical Expertise: Registered nurses perform our IV treatments, and our team members get medical direction from experienced physicians and clinicians.
- Superior Quality: All of our drip IVs use medical-grade ingredients for effective, noticeable results.
- Customization: Add ingredients such as extra vitamins, minerals, or medications to personalize your IV infusion.
Contact Mobile IV Nurses today to try mobile IV therapy in Clearwater.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
You can use IV therapy to address many health concerns. Fluids containing nutrients and medications are infused into the bloodstream, so they get to work quickly, with maximum absorption.
Try IV therapy in Clearwater for symptoms associated with:
- Illnesses (cold, flu, or food poisoning)
- Altitude sickness
- Athletic recovery
- Morning sickness
- Chronic medical conditions (migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Fatigue or low energy
We offer a dynamic IV therapy menu with specialized treatments and packages that you can customize with your selection of nutrients. You can also try the Myers’ Cocktail, an all-purpose powerhouse with B and C vitamins, glutathione, magnesium, and zinc. Or choose NAD+ IV therapy, which has great promise for anti-aging or addiction treatment.
Get the amazing benefits of mobile IV therapy in Clearwater. Mobile IV Nurses will find the right treatment for you.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Clearwater?
Our different packages meet every budget, with treatment starting at $100. Additional ingredients are also priced affordably at $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
We also offer intramuscular (IM) injections at $35 each:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
NAD+ IV prices start at $200 and are determined by dosage.
How to Book a Mobile IV in Clearwater
With the many areas we serve, Mobile IV Nurses makes it easier than ever to get IV therapy. From the moment you contact us, we typically can have a team member to your location within an hour (depending on nurse availability). Treatment infusions are 30 to 45 minutes with no downtime, so you can fit IV therapy into your schedule when it’s convenient for you. Schedule an appointment with us for IV therapy in Clearwater, FL.