Take your wellness to a new level with IV therapy. Infusions can be used for almost anything, whether you need symptom relief when you’re sick or want to enhance your physical and mental health, so you feel your best. Trust Mobile IV Nurses for the ultimate IV therapy in Oviedo.
Our IV treatments in Oviedo highlight IV therapy’s versatility. Book an appointment with Mobile IV Nurses to experience the transformative power of IV therapy in Oviedo, FL!
The Best IV Therapy Service in Oviedo, FL
- Convenience: Get an IV infusion in the location of your choice with our responsive mobile service. We’ll come to your home, office, hotel room–wherever you’ll be comfortable during your treatment.
- Quality: Our IV fluids contain medical-grade vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications. You’ll feel their powerful effects!
- Personalized care: Many of our infusion IV bags can be customized with your choice of supplements, nutrients and/or medications. We’ll help you add ingredients to an IV to optimize your infusion–just for you.
- Affordability: We pride ourselves on our reasonable prices, which make IV therapy accessible to as many people as possible.
Contact us for exceptional mobile IV therapy in Oviedo.
What Is Mobile IV Nurses?
Registered nurses perform all our IV infusions. Our team members are selected for their medical expertise, and that translates into a superior IV therapy experience that focuses on patient care and safety. Our team will take good care of you every step of the way during your 45 to 60-minute IV session.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Try IV therapy in Oviedo for:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Immune support
- Athletic conditioning
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Weight-loss support
- Lack of energy
- Anti-aging support
- Migraines, allergies, and other chronic medical conditions
We’ve helped our Oviedo clients in many ways, including:
- Rehydrating after a day hiking the Econ River Wilderness Area.
- Recovering from a night on the town in nearby Orlando.
- Maintaining a regular anti-aging regimen.
And so much more!
Don’t wait to schedule your mobile IV therapy in Oviedo, FL!
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Oviedo?
Our different packages start at $100 for a saline-only drip. Extra supplements and medications start at $25 each:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
An extra liter of saline can be added to a drip bag for $50 for those who qualify. You can include NAD+ in an IV for $1/mg (price dependent on dosage).
We also offer intramuscular (IM) injections at $35 each:
- Lipo C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
How to Book a Mobile IV in Oviedo
You can schedule an infusion in Oviedo or any of the many areas we serve throughout the state. Contact us at (305) 458-5118 or book an appointment online.
- When can I get mobile IV therapy in Oviedo?
- Our team members are available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. We also offer 24-hour service, subject to nurse availability. Additional fees may be applicable.
- Why do people get at-home IV therapy?
- An at-home IV infusion offers privacy you won’t find at an IV lounge, as well as the convenience of not waiting for treatment in a hectic hospital emergency room. Sometimes, home treatment is the best option for those occasions when you are too sick to leave your house.
- How does a mobile IV work?
- Once our team member reviews your health history and checks your vital signs, the IV catheter will be inserted into your arm. The drip line will be attached, so the fluids enter your bloodstream for maximum absorption. The infusion will last approximately 45-60 minutes. After the infusion, you can go forward with your day without any downtime.