Frequently Asked Questions
Perform at your highest level to elevate your game. Our Performance Plus IV package offers specialized IV therapy for athletes either before or after workouts. It’s the ultimate performance IV drip for competitors at any level who are striving to achieve their personal best.
Experience the difference when you use our mobile IV service that brings high-quality rehydration to you, wherever you are. It’s an ideal recovery IV to help maximize your training and event performance.
There is no travel fee for one of our team members to come to your location in any of the areas we serve. If you are an athlete, IV drip therapy with Mobile IV Nurses is a winner. Contact us today to book your IV for sports recovery.
Performance Plus – $325
This IV package includes a travel fee for one of our team members to come to your location. The Performance Plus has:
- SodA sterile saline solution (Sodium Chloride 0.9% or Lactated Ringer’s)
- B Complex vitamins
- Two doses of vitamin B12
- 100 mg of NAD+
We use medical-grade ingredients of the highest quality in all of our IVs. They’ll have a potent effect on your overall health and wellness, including your athletic performance.
What is a Performance Plus IV?
When you leave it all out on the field, what’s left in the tank? High-intensity or endurance workouts can deplete the body of necessary fluids. Dehydration makes it difficult to perform at your best. You can feel fatigued and sluggish physically and mentally, and it may take longer for your muscles to recover from strenuous exercise because dehydration exacerbates pain, soreness, and cramping.
The Performance Plus IV for sports recovery is a great source of rapid rehydration that gets you back to full strength. You’ll feel energized, exhilarated, and ready to get back to playing the sport you love with our IV therapy for athletic performance and recovery.
There are two very notable ingredients in the Performance Plus package. Taurine is an amino acid thought to support physical performance and muscle function; it’s also a common ingredient in energy drinks. NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a molecule the body produces to fulfill many functions and provide cellular energy. As we age, our NAD+ production decreases, so supplementation can offer energy support. Both of these ingredients are ideal components of IV performance solutions.
All of the medical-grade ingredients in the Performance Plus are exceptional for IV recovery. Call on Mobile IV Nurses if you want to up your game with IV therapy.
When Do Medical Professionals Use a Performance Plus Package?
Mobile IV Nurses team members are medical professionals experienced in IV therapy. They know how to work with athletes to provide them with a performance IV drip that meets their exacting demands.
We can help you integrate recovery IV treatments into your training regimen or after your events. Our medical professionals can even come to your gym or training facility for easy and effective IV therapy for athletic performance and recovery.
Who Should Get a Performance Plus IV Drip?
Athletes who engage in rigorous training, vigorous workouts, or endurance events may all benefit from IV therapy for muscle recovery. A performance IV drip is also particularly helpful if you engage in outdoor sports in hot weather, which can increase your risk of dehydration.
Some athletes prefer to schedule regular IV treatments as part of their training regimen, particularly on days when their workouts are super intense. Other athletes may use them after an event that depletes their bodies’ resources.
You may want to consider an IV performance solution if you are noticing the signs of dehydration:
- Inability to urinate
- Dark-colored urine
- Excessive thirst or dry mouth
- Muscle pain
Athletes who compete in a sport with a governing body may want to check their regulations to ensure IV treatment is allowed during training or before and after an athletic event.
Symptoms Alleviated with Performance Plus
You’re asking a lot of your body when you compete at a high level. Using the Performance Plus for IV recovery helps mitigate common symptoms of regular physical exertion by providing:
- Effective rehydration. Your favorite sports drink first has to pass through your digestive system, lowering the absorption rate (and the effectiveness) of any nutrients. However, IV infusion works right away in the bloodstream, so you feel hydrated faster while your body rapidly absorbs the vitamins, electrolytes, and minerals from your drip bag. A recovery IV can alleviate dehydration symptoms and the uncomfortable effects of robust exercise. Less downtime gives you more time to get back to training so you can improve your performance.
- Reduced muscle cramping. You don’t want your muscles to seize up at mile 24 of your marathon. An IV before an event may help prevent cramps that slow you down. An IV for sports recovery also replaces fluid to ease cramping after an event.
- Easier recovery. Muscles that have worked hard may feel the effects of inflammation or oxidative stress caused by free radical production that increases in the body during exercise. A recovery IV, especially one with antioxidants and vitamins that counteract free radical damage, can alleviate soreness.
- Dehydration symptom relief. An IV can ease common issues stemming from dehydration, such as fatigue, headaches, and lightheadedness. It’s a fast way to counteract fluid loss. And our sterile saline solution contains the electrolytes you need to replenish after a heavy workout.
Hydrate the body pre-or post-workout with our Performance Plus IV. Book an appointment with us today!
Feel energized, alert, and optimally healthy
With our vitamin, minerals and other supplement infusionsSchedule My IV Now
Available Add-Ons for Your Performance Plus IV
Performance Plus is the ideal performance IV drip. It maintains optimal fluid levels in the body to prevent dehydration, so it works well before or after vigorous exercise. We’ve formulated this powerful IV to bring you the best results:
- Our sterile saline solution restores much-needed electrolyte balance after a heavy-duty workout.
- B Complex and B12 are vitamins known for their energy-enhancing capabilities. Use this performance IV drip before a vigorous training session or renew your vitality after an endurance event or intense cardio.
- Taurine can reduce fatigue and support muscle function; it may also play a role in how your body burns fat when you’re physically active. Many athletes like taurine because it keeps their bodies functioning at a high level.
- NAD+ is a coenzyme that fuels the body with cellular energy, helping your mind and body stay sharp.
- Additional saline solution
Our add-in ingredients are available for a reasonable fee. We can discuss your options and help you customize your IV treatment for the best results. Contact us to learn more about athlete drip IVs and what they can do for you.
Schedule At-Home Performance Plus IV Therapy
Mobile IV Nurses is the leading provider of mobile IV services. We understand the demands athletes place on their bodies and know how to use IV therapy to help clients fulfill their athletic potential. Here’s why you should call us the next time you need an IV therapy for athletic performance and recovery:
- Convenience. We typically arrive at your location within an hour of your call, text, or email. We treat you at a place that’s comfortable and relaxing, like your home or hotel room.
- Expertise. We have an all-star team of professionals who perform all IV treatments. Like athletes, they’ve spent hours in training to be the best at what they do.
- Customization. Our experienced pros can suggest the right treatment for you based on your health needs. Add bonus vitamins, supplements, or medications to your Performance Plus IV for one-of-a-kind treatment.
- Affordability. Mobile IV Nurses offers cost-effective pricing packages for its mobile service so it’s easy on your budget.
We’re available seven days a week, so it’s easy to arrange IV therapy on your schedule — even on weekends after a major sporting event. Our team members provide outstanding patient care — they’ll check your vitals, review your health history, and talk about your treatment goals to provide individualized IV therapy. And treatment sessions are fast, about 45 to 60 minutes, with no downtime. This allows you to get back to your active lifestyle feeling recharged and ready to go.
Enjoy the convenience of fast, responsive mobile IV therapy performed by trained medical professionals. Mobile IV Nurses has many locations throughout Arizona and Florida to best serve our clientele. Trust our team of experienced medical professionals when you need gold medal-level IV performance solutions. Call (602) 677-6058 (Arizona) or (305) 458-5118 (Florida), or book an appointment online.
Your IV Therapy Process
1. Select your IV therapy & book an appointment.
2. We come to you.
3. Sit back and relax for a 45-60 minute treatment.
4. Voila! You’re all set and ready to feel like you again!