A high level of performance elevates your game. Our Performance Plus IV package offers specialized IV therapy for athletes either before or after workouts. Experience the difference when you use our performance IV drip with our mobile IV service that brings high-quality rehydration to you, wherever you are.
Performance Plus – $300
This IV package costs $300, which includes a travel fee for one of our team members to come to your location. The Performance Plus has:
- Sodium Chloride 0.9% or LR
- B Complex vitamins
- Two doses of vitamin B12
- 100 mg of NAD+
What Is the Performance Plus IV?
When you leave it all out on the field, what’s left in the tank? High-intensity or endurance workouts can deplete the body of necessary fluids. Dehydration makes it difficult to perform at your best. You can feel fatigued and sluggish physically and mentally, and it may take longer for your muscles to recover from strenuous exercise because dehydration exacerbates pain, soreness, and cramping.
Ingredients in Our Recovery IV Drips
Performance Plus is the ideal athlete drip IV. It maintains optimal fluid levels in the body, so it works well before or after vigorous exercise. We’ve formulated this powerful IV to bring you the best results:
- Our sterile saline solution restores much-needed electrolyte balance after a heavy-duty workout.
- B Complex and B12 are vitamins known for their energy-enhancing capabilities.
- Taurine is an amino acid that can reduce fatigue and support muscle function; it may also play a role in how your body burns fat when you’re physically active.
- NAD+ is a coenzyme that fuels the body with cellular energy, helping your mind and body stay sharp.
Benefits of an Athlete Drip IV
With the Performance Plus IV, you can train to achieve peak performance. The benefits include:
- Effective rehydration. Your favorite sports drink first has to pass through your digestive system, lowering the absorption rate (and the effectiveness) of any nutrients. IV infusion works right away in the bloodstream, so you feel hydrated faster while your body rapidly absorbs the vitamins, electrolytes, and minerals from your drip bag.
- Reduced muscle cramping. You don’t want your muscles to seize up in mile 24 of your marathon. An IV before an event may help prevent cramps that slow you down.
- Easier recovery. Muscles that have worked hard may feel the effects of inflammation or oxidative stress caused by free radical production that increases in the body during exercise. A recovery IV, especially one with antioxidants and vitamins that counteract free radical damage, can alleviate soreness.
- Dehydration symptom relief. An IV can ease common issues stemming from dehydration, such as fatigue, headaches, and lightheadedness.
Hydrate the body pre- or post-workout with our Performance Plus IV. Book an appointment with us today!
Schedule an IV for Sports Recovery Today
Enjoy the convenience of fast, responsive mobile IV therapy performed by trained medical professionals. Mobile IV Nurses has many locations throughout Arizona, and we offer affordable pricing packages. Contact us today. Book an appointment online, call (602) 677-6058, or email us at [email protected]