When you’re sick, the only thing you want is to feel like yourself again. The quickest, most effective way to do that is with an immunity IV.
An IV drip for your immune system eases symptoms in a hurry. IV fluids contain powerful health-supporting ingredients that we infuse into your bloodstream through a drip line. These IV fluids are fast-acting because they don’t lose their potency while traveling through the digestive system, unlike oral medications. You get maximum absorption—for maximum results.
We’ve designed the Immune IV to target the common symptoms of colds, the flu, and other illnesses. With proven ingredients such as vitamin C, vitamin D, and zinc, it’s a powerful IV drip for immune system support. Contact Mobile IV Nurses when you want rapid symptom relief with an IV immune boost.
The Immune IV
Our immunity IV is $195, which includes travel fees to your location. We understand it’s hard to get out of bed when you’re feeling sick, so we offer mobile service at convenient locations throughout Arizona and Florida. We understand that you can’t control when you get sick, and you want to get back to normal as soon as possible, so we offer service every day. You get immunity IV therapy where and when you need it.
The Immune IV currently includes:
- Sodium Chloride saline solution (0.9% normal saline or Lactated Ringer’s)
- Vitamin C – 5,000mg
- IM Vitamin D
We chose these ingredients for the Immunity IV because they support health and wellness in several ways:
- A sterile saline solution provides electrolytes that rehydrate the body. This helps you feel more energetic so you can overcome the fatigue that’s common with illness.
- Vitamin C promotes overall health by strengthening your muscles, bones, and blood vessels, while also offering antioxidant support.
- Zinc is a popular supplement for cold and flu protection, especially when used in conjunction with vitamin C.
- IM Vitamin D is the “sunshine vitamin,” synthesized when sunlight is absorbed by the skin. It’s often recommended for cognitive and cardiovascular health, along with immune support.
With this specially formulated IV therapy, immune system support will help you feel better fast.
HOW TO GET IMMUNE SUPPORT WITH IV THERAPY
A strong, healthy immune system helps you fight off illness. And if you do get sick, immune support can reduce the severity and duration of your symptoms. Our IV drip boosts the immune system, which makes it ideal for fighting colds, the flu, and other viral illnesses.
Immunity IV therapy helps you feel better because it addresses the dehydration that intensifies symptoms such as nausea, fever, headaches, and body pains.
Dehydration is also a common complication of illnesses like stomach flu. That’s because flu symptoms such as fever, diarrhea, and vomiting can drain your body of the precious fluids you need to stay hydrated. And when you’re sick, you may not be able to keep down water or a rehydration drink to make up for the fluid loss. Dehydration can make your symptoms feel even worse, making it harder to get the rest you need to heal.
We’ve developed effective IV therapy for the immune system that will get you back to your old self by relieving both dehydration and your symptoms.
WHY CHOOSE OUR IMMUNE IV
An Immune IV from Mobile IV Nurses provides rich rehydration to replace the bodily fluids you lose during illness. We use medical-grade saline solutions, vitamins, and minerals in our IVs for the highest quality of treatment. As your dehydration disappears, your symptoms will improve, and you’ll be ready to return to full strength. You don’t have to let an illness keep you down when you rely on an immunity IV.
Schedule an Immune IV treatment with us, and you’ll be treated by a registered nurse or paramedic on our staff. Our well-trained team members will check your vital signs and review your health history and current symptoms before the infusion starts so they can find the right drip IV for your needs. When you select us for an IV immune boost, you get:
- Expertise: We’re leaders in IV therapy, with experienced team members and board-certified physicians providing medical guidance.
- Convenience: There’s no need to leave the comfort of your home when you’re sick (which is the last thing you want to do when you’re ill anyway). Our mobile service brings immunity IV treatment to your home.
- Quality: All of our IVs use medical-grade ingredients for optimal effect.
- Flexibility: We offer a variety of IV packages, including the option to customize your IV. For instance, if you’re sick and struggling with nausea, you can add an anti-nausea medication to your IV fluids to target that specific symptom. We’ll work with you, taking your health into account, to develop the ideal treatment plan for you.
- Affordability: All of our IV packages, including the Immune package, are reasonably priced to accommodate your budget.
We also offer rapid antigen COVID testing, which you can schedule with our online form or by contacting us. Partner with Mobile IV Nurses to take care of your health.