Are you lying low and not feeling yourself? Raise your spirits and feel better fast with our high-powered Resurrection IV therapy. Our mobile IV service delivers relief right to your doorstep.
The Resurrection IV — $395
The Resurrection costs $395, which includes a travel fee for one of our team members to perform the infusion at the location of your choice. This IV package offers:
- A sterile saline solution (either sodium chloride 0.9% or Lactated Ringer’s)
- B Complex
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C (5,000 mg)
- Glutathione (1,000 mg)
You can also substitute the following ingredients as needed:
- Toradol (15 mg)
- Zofran (8 mg)
- Pepcid (20 mg)
- Benadryl (50 mg)
What is the Resurrection IV Package?
Long weekends out on the town are fun while they last, but not so much when the party’s over. The Resurrection package revives and restores you by offering symptom relief and supplying extra energy.
Ingredients In Our Resurrection Drip IVs
We’ve developed this IV package to make you feel like yourself again, even when you feel completely run down. Our ingredients target specific needs:
- High-quality saline fluids help resolve dehydration and restore electrolyte balance so you feel refreshed.
- B Complex and B12 offer an incredible jolt of energy for renewed vigor.
- Vitamin C and glutathione provide antioxidants to help physical and mental recovery.
- Magnesium may ease the pain that comes with a pounding headache.
- Zinc may help reduce inflammation associated with too much alcohol consumption.
- Supplemental medications help alleviate symptoms such as pain and nausea.
Resurrection Package Benefits
IV therapy is effective when you need to recover from those occasions when you go all out. The benefits include:
- Rapid rehydration. Too much alcohol can lead to dehydration, especially if you aren’t drinking enough water. IV therapy is a quick way to replace those lost fluids.
- Less fatigue. You probably don’t have the luxury of staying in bed all day after a big night out. The Resurrection helps you get back on your feet and back in the swing of things.
- Reduced nausea. Curb queasiness with nausea-fighting ingredients and medications.
When you feel lousy, the last thing you want to do is to go to an urgent care center or emergency room. With Mobile IV Nurses Mobile, you’ll enjoy IV therapy in the comfort of your home or hotel room.
Schedule Resurrection IV Therapy Today
Count on Mobile IV Nurses for the best in mobile IV treatment. We offer many locations to serve people throughout Arizona and Florida as well as affordable pricing packages to meet your budgetary and health needs. Contact us for an appointment today: Call (602) 677-6058, email [email protected], or book your treatment online.