We all feel nervous or worried at certain times. However, for some people, this fear doesn’t go away and becomes so ingrained that it affects their daily lives. That’s how it feels to live with an anxiety disorder. Because the excessive fear is so profound, some people turn to Mobile IV Nurses for an IV drip for anxiety as part of their treatment plan.
There are different types of anxiety disorders. There’s generalized anxiety, for instance, but also social anxiety and disorders centered around specific phobias. There are many causes of anxiety, such as:
- A family history of anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Traumatic events
- Excessive stress
- Medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, or thyroid disorders
- Chronic substance abuse
- A side effect of certain medications
IV treatment for anxiety can be helpful for people experiencing symptoms of these disorders. Some of the most common symptoms include:
- Racing heart rate
- Feeling nervous or tense
- Unwarranted sensations of panic, fear, or danger
- Uncontrollable worry
- Sleep dysfunction
- Inability to concentrate
- Digestion problems
- A tendency to avoid situations that cause the anxiety
Many people find that an IV drip for anxiety can help bring symptom relief.
Why You Should Use an IV for Anxiety Relief
A Myers’ Cocktail energizes and invigorates the mind and body. Its special formulation offers vitamins and minerals that may alleviate anxiety symptoms.
- Vitamin B12 and B Complex vitamins: Low levels of these vitamins may make people feel tired and irritable. A Myers’ Cocktail can help with mood regulation and energy support.
- Vitamin C and glutathione: Free radicals are all around us every day in the form of environmental pollution, toxic chemicals, and cigarette smoke. They cause cellular damage that results in oxidative stress, which, among other things, can increase feelings of anxiety. Vitamin C and glutathione are potent antioxidants that neutralize free radicals to help prevent damage.
- Magnesium: This mineral plays an integral role in healthy brain function and mood. People with anxiety disorders want to avoid low levels of magnesium.
- Zinc: This mineral plays a key role in the production of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine, which are important for managing mood disorders like anxiety.
NAD+ and Anxiety
A Myers’ Cocktail offers powerful support for people with anxiety symptoms, and an NAD+ supplement enhances that power. NAD is short for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, and it’s a substance produced by the body to fuel our cells with energy.
Another important function of NAD+ is that it interacts with a protein called sirtuins, which may affect anxiety disorders and other mood-related conditions. It’s thought that balanced NAD+ levels can improve mood and anxiety symptoms. The body produces less NAD+ as time goes on, so those levels may need to be supplemented with an IV.
Work with Mobile IV Nurses for IV Therapy for Anxiety
We’re experts in providing effective, fast-acting, and convenient mobile IV therapy to support many kinds of health conditions, including anxiety disorders. We have locations throughout Arizona, Texas, Coloardo and Florida to serve you, and we offer affordable pricing packages. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.