There’s no doubt about it: Losing weight is a tremendous challenge. Research shows that only 5% of people who try to lose weight succeed in the long term. That means maintaining and managing a healthy weight can feel like an uphill battle for many people.
And quick-fix diets aren’t the answer! No matter how nice it sounds to drop 30 pounds in 30 days, or some other unsustainable weight loss goal, it’s generally unsafe and unrealistic for long-term health. In fact, research suggests that people have an inherently programmed weight (called a “set point”). You can restrict calories to lower that set point, but your body will go into starvation mode, and your metabolism will be thrown out of whack. And if you hit your goal weight and stop limiting your calories, you tend to put weight back on and get stuck in the dreaded yo-yo dieting cycle.
Nevertheless, there are alternative ways to support weight loss. If you’re feeling frustrated in your dieting efforts, don’t give up! Mobile IV Nurses is here to help with IV therapy for weight loss support. Book online to schedule a weight loss IV drip as part of an overall wellness program.
Our Recommended Weight Loss IV Drip
We recommend that our patients use the Myers’ Cocktail as an IV drip therapy to aid in weight loss. This IV treatment contains six essential vitamins and minerals that can help your body perform at its best, so you can tackle your weight loss goals.
The Myers’ Cocktail contains:
- B Complex vitamins: Vitamin B6, which is part of this vitamin group, helps metabolize fats, proteins, and carbohydrates to assist in your weight loss goals.
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin can give you energy and help boost your metabolism.
- Vitamin C: The antioxidants in vitamin C fight off free radicals that can cause cellular damage, detracting from your health and wellness. Vitamin C also helps support muscle structure.
- Zinc: This mineral is often found in fat-burning IVs.Studies with zinc suggest a link between obesity and low levels of zinc.
- Magnesium: You need to lose weight in a healthy way. Magnesium supports your circulatory health so you can move more effectively when you’re active.
- Glutathione: This powerful antioxidant can help the body burn off fat cells, according to some studies.
In addition to IVs for weight loss, Mobile IV Nurses can provide you with a Lipo C intramuscular shot to help you reach your weight loss goals. This injection contains:
- Methionine: Stimulates the production of fat-burning hormones.
- Inositol: Helps regulate blood sugar and supports your metabolism.
- Choline: Helps the body metabolize fats more efficiently.
- Vitamin B1: Converts carbs into energy more effectively.
- Vitamin B2: Contributes to a healthy metabolism.
- Vitamin B6: Helps metabolize fats and reduces water retention.
- Carnitine: Helps support your metabolism and cellular energy.
Does IV Therapy Really Work for Weight Loss?
IV therapy for weight loss can be an effective tool to help you reach your health and fitness goals along with a healthy diet and exercise routine. The nutrients in an IV can help your body function more effectively, helping you convert food into energy and burn off that stubborn fat. Also, an IV with hydrating fluids, as well as minerals and vitamins for metabolism support, can enhance your overall wellness and contribute to a vibrant sense of well-being.
Best Vitamins for Metabolism
If you’re trying IV therapy for weight loss, make sure it has these vitamins known for their potential to produce great results:
- B Complex
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
At Mobile IV Nurses, you can include extra vitamins in your drip bag for a small fee. Our experienced medical professionals can help you customize your treatment. Learn more about us and how we can help you in your weight loss efforts.
Benefits of IV Drip Therapy for Weight Loss
Some of the benefits of a weight-loss IV drip include:
- Support for critical processes in your body that make you the healthiest version of yourself
- Increased energy levels and metabolism
- Faster recovery from workouts
- Fewer free radicals in your body (which can have negative effects on your cells and your metabolism)
- Enhanced hydration
- Better sleep
- Vital support for the body’s cells and tissues so you feel strong and healthy
IV Vitamin Therapy for Weight Loss Plans
Mobile IV Nurses wants to help you achieve your weight loss goals — without affecting your financial ones. Check out ourpricing and packagesto find affordable weight loss IV drips. You can try a Myers’ Cocktail or design your ownfat-burning IV therapy support with vitamins and other add-ins (which start at $25 each).
When you combine a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise with IV therapy for weight loss, you’re sure to see results that make you smile.
Let Mobile IV Nurses Support You with IV Therapy for Your Weight Loss Goals
IV Therapy for Weight Loss Frequently Asked Questions
IV therapy for weight loss elevates the levels of various vitamins and minerals in your body for several days. This means you’ll enjoy the health benefits — and the weight loss benefits — of this treatment for several days after you receive your infusion.
No, but you can use one of our other payment options for your convenience. We accept cash, check, credit or debit cards, and in some cases, HSAs or FSAs. Our team can answer any of your payment questions.
One of our medical professionals will come to you to perform the IV infusion. Choose your home, office, gym, or hotel room–pick the location that’s most convenient for you. Our team members will review your health history, check your vital signs, and monitor you throughout the treatment session while you remain comfortable. We offer service seven days a week, so you can book treatment when it works for your schedule.
A regular Myers’ Cocktail is $195 and the Ultimate Myers’ Cocktail (with extra vitamin C and glutathione) is $295. The bonus is that there are no travel fees.