Mobile IV Nurses is a trusted leader in personalized IV therapy in Arizona. Our effective, results-driven treatments are good for everything from flu symptom relief to training for a marathon.
Experience the transformative power of IV fluids packed with vitamins, minerals, and supplements. Book an appointment now for IV therapy in Maricopa with Mobile IV Nurses.
The Best IV Service in Maricopa
With every IV treatment in Maricopa, you get:
- Ease and Convenience: Our mobile service comes to the location of your choice, such as your home, office, or hotel room.
- Expert Care: With Mobile IV Nurses, you get IV infusions performed by registered nurses or paramedics, allowing you to relax knowing you’re in good hands.
- Top Quality: Our treatments are formulated with medical-grade ingredients like you’d find in doctor’s offices or hospital emergency rooms.
- Versatility: Add ingredients such as extra vitamins, minerals, or medications to your drip bag for customized IV treatment.
Contact Mobile IV Nurses today to learn more about mobile IV therapy in Maricopa.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
A pill or other oral solution has to travel through the digestive tract before it takes effect. IV fluids, however, are more potent because they go right to the bloodstream for maximum absorption and quick results.
Our IV therapy in Maricopa starts with sterile solutions (either 0.9% sodium chloride or Lactated Ringer’s). Then we add in nutrients and medications that promote symptom relief or wellness support.
IV therapy has many uses, including treating symptoms associated with:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Altitude sickness
- Athletic training pre- and post-workout
- Morning sickness
- Migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, or other medical conditions
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Decreased energy levels
We often recommend the Myers’ Cocktail for IV therapy. This all-purpose fatigue fighter has B12 and B Complex vitamins, magnesium, vitamin C, glutathione, and zinc.
For more specialized health needs, try our signature treatments such as the Performance Plus for athletes or the innovative NAD+ IV. This treatment supplements the body’s natural levels of NAD+, a coenzyme that fuels cellular energy to promote a sense of vitality, both mentally and physically. Explore your options for mobile IV therapy in Maricopa.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Maricopa?
All of our different packages are affordable, starting at $100. Add-on ingredients cost $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
You can also try an intramuscular (IM) injection for $35 each:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
NAD+ IV prices vary by dosage, starting at $200. Talk with our team to learn more about our pricing packages and flexible payment options.
How to Book a Mobile IV in Maricopa
We’re your best choice for IV therapy in Arizona, thanks to the many areas we serve throughout the state. Our expertise, quality treatments, and convenient service make Mobile IV Nurses second to none. Book an appointment with us today for outstanding IV therapy in Maricopa, AZ.