Drip IV therapy is the best choice for anyone who feels run down and needs a quick health boost. It’s designed to deliver rapid results.
What Is Drip IV Therapy?
Drip IVs are probably familiar to anyone who’s ever been to the hospital and needed an infusion of fluids. This therapy involves a bag filled with a hydrating solution and any necessary vitamins, supplements, or medications.
A medical provider inserts a small catheter into the arm, which is connected to a tube leading to the IV bag. The provider then hangs the bag from a stand so the fluid drips down through the tube and into the arm. This fluid enters the bloodstream for rapid absorption and effectiveness. Patients can sit back and relax during the infusion.
Benefits of IV Drip Therapy
This IV therapy promises many benefits, such as:
- Quick relief from symptoms. Some patients report improvement immediately after completing a treatment session.
- General overall safety. A trained provider will take a health history assessment prior to treatment to make sure the IV is tailored to the patient’s needs.
- Convenience. It’s easier to make an appointment for drip IV therapy than waiting at a hospital emergency room or urgent care clinic. Mobile providers make it even easier, bringing their services directly to patients’ homes and offices.
- Increased energy. The potent, vitamin-rich IV solutions fight fatigue and give patients a lift.
- Enhanced mental focus. Just as IVs can boost energy levels, they can sharpen brain function for extra clarity.
- Rehydration. IV drip therapy provides immediate fluid replenishment.
Why Choose Drip IV Therapy?
This therapy can also help treat a range of conditions. Good candidates for an IV include those coping with:
- Common cold or flu
- Nausea or morning sickness
- Altitude sickness
- Chronic health conditions, such as migraines
- Prep or recovery for major athletic events, such as marathons
- Addiction recovery as IVs can help detox the body by flushing out harmful substances
The frequency of IV drip therapy varies with each patient. Some people need it only when symptoms arise, while others schedule sessions regularly as part of an overall wellness regimen.
Mobile IV Nurses: Your Best Choice for Drip IVs
We are proud to offer comprehensive drip IV services to improve a wide range of health concerns.
Our IVs come in either normal saline or Lactated Ringer’s solutions. The Starter IV provides rich hydration with the option to add on a variety of supplements or medications. We also have the Myer’s Cocktail and Myer’s Plus. These two IVs have a powerful blend of vitamins and minerals (including vitamin C, vitamin B12, and magnesium) that elevate energy levels. The Premium Package is our ultimate IV, packed with vitamins and minerals, and medications, such as Pepcid and Benadryl, which are ideal for anyone battling illness. Finally, we are pleased to offer NAD+ IV therapy. This advanced treatment infuses the body with NAD, which is essential for providing cellular energy. NAD+ IVs may give patients anti-aging and cellular repair benefits for rejuvenation and enhanced vitality.
Mobile IV Nurses offers affordable pricing packages for all our IVs, and we are leaders in providing IV drip therapy at home. Contact us today to get started.