Need help fighting flu symptoms? Want to ease muscle pain after a vigorous workout? Or do you just need to recover from a night on the town? IV therapy can do all this and much more.
Mobile IV Nurses specialize in mobile IV service. No need to wait for treatment at an urgent care clinic or hospital emergency room. We come to you for fast, effective treatment with vitamin-infused, hydrating fluids. Book an appointment with us for IV therapy in Casa Grande.
The Best IV Service in Casa Grande
Our exceptional IV treatments in Casa Grande offer:
- Convenience: Name your location–your home, office, or hotel room–and our team members will be there.
- Professionalism: We work with registered nurses and paramedics who follow all the best practices for IV therapy safety and patient care.
- Quality: We only use medical-grade ingredients in our drip bags for optimal results.
- Personalization: Customize your treatment with Mobile IV Nurses. Add ingredients such as extra vitamins, minerals, or medications to your drip bag.
Ready to try an IV infusion? Contact Mobile IV Nurses now for mobile IV therapy in Casa Grande.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Use IV therapy for a variety of health needs. Unlike oral solutions that lose time and absorbency traveling through the digestive tract, IV fluids go right to the bloodstream for maximum absorption.
When you select Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in Casa Grande, you get drip bags with a sterile solution (either 0.9% sodium chloride or Lactated Ringer’s), as well as vitamins, minerals, or medications. IV treatments can be used for treating symptoms associated with:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Altitude sickness
- Athletic training
- Morning sickness
- Medical conditions like migraines or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Low energy levels
We offer the Myers’ Cocktail IV, which is popular for its ability to fight fatigue with B-Complex, B-12, C vitamins, glutathione, magnesium, and zinc. Our treatment menu also includes several signature IV packages, such as the Performance Plus (for workout recovery) or the Immune IV (for illness recovery).
Mobile IV Nurses is the place to go for innovative NAD+ IV therapy, which has great potential for anti-aging or addiction treatment. Our NAD+ coenzyme levels naturally decrease as we age, so this IV infusion replenishes and re-energizes.
Trust us for the best mobile IV therapy in Casa Grande.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Casa Grande?
Our different packages start at $100, with affordable prices and flexible payment options. Add-on ingredients only cost $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
In addition to IV therapy, we offer intramuscular (IM) injections at $35 each:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
Note: NAD+ IV prices start at $200 and vary by dosage. Our team can answer any of your pricing questions, so contact us today.