Take a new approach to wellness with innovative mobile IV therapy from Mobile IV Nurses. IV drips reinvigorate you, whether you need symptom relief or a consistent source of mental and physical energy. Contact us for exceptional IV therapy in Apopka.
The Best IV Service in Apopka
With all of our IV treatments in Apopka, you get:
- Convenient mobile service that comes to your home, office, hotel room, gym, or other location.
- Medical-grade ingredients such as vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications.
- Custom IV infusions when you add ingredients of your choice to the drip bag.
- Affordable prices that won’t break the bank.
Trust us for high-quality mobile IV therapy in Apopka.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Use IV therapy in Apopka for:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Athletic conditioning
- Immune support
- Altitude sickness
- Anti-aging support
- Morning sickness
- Lack of energy
- Weight-loss support
- Migraines and other chronic medical conditions
Contact us to see how you’ll benefit from mobile IV therapy in Apopka, FL!
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Apopka?
We have different packages at many price points, starting at $100. Extra supplements start at $25 each:
- Vitamin C
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- B Complex
- Amino Acids
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
You can also try NAD+ for its reported anti-aging benefits starting at $1/mg. An extra liter of saline costs $50 for those who qualify.
We also specialize in intramuscular (IM) injections for $35 each:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Lipo C
How to Book a Mobile IV in Apopka
- How does mobile IV therapy work?
- An experienced Registered Nurse comes to your location with all the necessary IV equipment. After checking your vitals and reviewing your health and medical history, your RN will insert the IV catheter into your vein and then connect the IV line to start your infusion. The IV fluids drip down the IV line and into your bloodstream for rapid, maximum absorption. The entire treatment only takes approximately 45 to 60 minutes, and there’s no downtime afterward. We make it so easy to get IV therapy in Apopka.
- Why do people choose mobile IV therapy?
- Our clients appreciate the many benefits of mobile IV service. They can make an appointment with us any day of the week, even at night or on the weekends. It's a fast, responsive service you can’t find at a busy hospital emergency room or urgent care center. Plus, you’ll enjoy privacy and comfort so you can relax during your treatment, and you get the individual attention you won’t find anywhere else.
- What are your hours?
- We offer mobile IV therapy in Apopka from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Around-the-clock service may be an option, depending on nurse availability. After hours fees may be applicable.