It’s easy to feel your best with Mobile IV Nurses. We specialize in IV therapy that delivers vital nutrients right to the bloodstream for maximum absorption and rapid results. Our IV treatments in Sunrise optimize your wellness.
Want to prepare for a bike ride around the 20-acre Sawgrass Sanctuary? Need to hydrate after a grueling match under the sun at the Sunrise Tennis Club? Or perhaps you just flew into town for vacation and need to rebound from jet lag. Whatever health and wellness needs, IV therapy in Sunrise, FL can help with all that and more!
The Best IV Service in Sunrise
Our innovative mobile IV therapy in Sunrise brings the best, most effective drip IV infusions right to your door. Mobile IV Nurses gives you:
- Responsive service: We get a team member to your home, office, or hotel room as soon as possible. You get the convenience and privacy you wouldn’t find at an urgent care center or hospital emergency room.
- Superior IV treatments: We use medical-grade vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications in all of our drip IVs.
- Professional expertise: All IV infusions are performed by registered nurses. They have a broad range of medical experience and follow all IV therapy best practices.
- Personalized care: We get to know you and understand your health needs to develop an individualized treatment plan. You can even add ingredients to customize your drip IV.
- Safety: All Mobile IV Nurses team members exceed the highest standards for safety to ensure your comfort.
Try exceptional IV therapy in Sunrise with Mobile IV Nurses.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
The health and wellness possibilities are almost endless with our mobile IV therapy in Sunrise. Try it for:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Immune support
- Athletic training
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Weight-loss support
- Anti-aging support
- Migraines, allergies, and other chronic medical conditions
You’ll find the perfect IV package for your needs. We offer everything from the popular fatigue-fighting Myers’ Cocktail to the innovative NAD+ therapy for overall wellness support. Contact us to get started with our superior IV therapy in Sunrise!
Mobile IV Packages & Extras
We offer a variety of packages for IV therapy in Sunrise, such as saline-only IV therapy. You may also add a la carte supplements and medications to a saline IV:
- B Complex (vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
We also offer NAD+ IV therapy. NAD+ (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is a coenzyme that can help you feel re-energized by improving mood, enhancing brain function, and promoting a refreshed, more-youthful appearance. And if you’re feeling particularly dehydrated, you can add 1 liter of hydrating IV fluids (for those who are eligible).
You may also want to try one of our intramuscular (IM) injections, which delivers vitamins and minerals to the bloodstream through the muscle tissue:
- Lipo C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
How to Book a Mobile IV in Sunrise
It’s easy to get IV therapy thanks to the many areas we serve throughout the state. Give yourself the gift of vitality and good health with IV therapy in Sunrise, FL. Call (786) 841-0763 or book an appointment with Mobile IV Nurses today!