Rejuvenate your health and wellness with Mobile IV Nurses. Our vitamin-rich, hydrating IV fluids amplify your energy levels, ease illness symptoms, add a sense of vitality to your life, and so much more.
We’re on call every day. Just book an appointment with us, and we aim to get to your location within an hour, depending on nurse availability. IV treatment infusions are just 30 to 45 minutes long, so you can feel your best self as soon as possible. Trust Mobile IV Nurses for outstanding IV therapy in Catalina Foothills.
The Best IV Service in Catalina Foothills
Mobile IV Nurses is renowned for our extensive selection of IV treatments in Catalina Foothills. We’ve earned a reputation for excellence with service that offers:
- Streamlined Treatment: Enjoy the convenience of IV therapy in your home, office, hotel room, or other location of your choice.
- Expertise: You’ll be in the care of a registered nurse or paramedic during your treatment session. All of our team members are IV therapy pros who put your safety and welfare first.
- Exceptional Quality: We pride ourselves on formulating our drip bags with medical-grade ingredients, like the kind you’d find at a doctor’s office or emergency room.
- Customization: Need an extra dose of vitamin B12 or an anti-nausea medication? You can add ingredients to our drip IV bags to optimize your IV treatment.
We’re committed to providing unparalleled mobile IV therapy in Catalina Foothills. Get started on your journey to vibrant wellness with Mobile IV Nurses.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Taking an oral supplement or medication is easy, but it takes time for those solutions to work their way through the digestive tract, losing absorbency along the way. IV therapy infuses nutrients and medications into the bloodstream for maximum absorption as fast as possible.
Our IV therapy in Catalina Foothills hydrates and replenishes the body. Our patients rely on IV treatments to target many health concerns, such as symptoms associated with:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Athletic conditioning and training
- Migraines, chronic fatigue syndrome, or other persistent medical conditions
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Low energy
Where to start with IV therapy? You may choose the popular Myers’ Cocktail. The B-Complex, B-12, C vitamins, glutathione, magnesium, and zinc re-energize and rehydrate for increased energy. Or try one of our signature treatments, such as the Performance Plus for athletes who want to maximize their workouts. If you want anti-aging support, NAD+ IV therapy can help by supplementing your natural levels of the NAD+ coenzyme, which provides cellular fuel to your body.
We can help you find the IV treatment that will get you the best results. Contact us about personalized mobile IV therapy in Catalina Foothills.
Mobile IV Packages & Extras
Browse our different packages to see what fits your needs best. We also offer additional add-ons:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
You can also try an intramuscular (IM) injection:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C