There’s a lot to enjoy in Fort Lauderdale. The beaches, boats, bars, and boutiques are all worth exploring for locals and visitors alike. But you need to stay on top of your health if you want to get the most out of Fort Lauderdale. If you’re sick, need more energy, or simply had too much fun on the water or out at night, try IV therapy with Mobile IV Nurses.
IV treatment rehydrates the body with nutrient-rich fluids. Because IVs are infused into the bloodstream, they’re absorbed quickly for fast, noticeable results. Mobile IV Nurses makes it easy to get IV therapy in Fort Lauderdale. Contact us today to book an appointment.
MYERS' COCKTAIL - $ 195
Our Best Selling Hydration Package.Features 6 of our highest-impact vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and hydration, can help with skin health, and aid your weight loss regimen. Supports your Immune System and can give you a burst of energy to stop you from feeling sluggish. Recommended for everything from hangovers to fatigue, the flu, recovery from an athletic event, or a chronic illness.
The Best IV Service in Fort Lauderdale
We’re head and shoulders above the competition in Fort Lauderdale for IV therapy. We provide an exceptional IV experience that includes:
- Medical Expertise: We specialize in IV therapy, and this singular focus has given us an outstanding reputation. Our team members draw on their medical know-how to provide unmatched IV treatment.
- Convenience: The last thing you want to do when you’re not feeling well is waiting for hours at a hospital emergency room or urgent care center. Our mobile service brings safe and effective IV treatment to the location of your choice, so you can relax and remain comfortable.
- Top-Notch Products: We’ve developed all of our drip bag formulations with medical-grade ingredients. These vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications can positively affect your health and well-being.
- Affordability: IV therapy costs shouldn’t break your budget. That’s why all of our treatments have reasonable prices, which include travel fees to your location.
- Personalized Care: We truly care about your health and will do everything we can to get you the best results. That means getting your health history for comprehensive care, monitoring you throughout treatment, and customizing your drip bag with extra ingredients if needed.
There’s no better choice for IV therapy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Contact us to book an appointment today!
What Is Mobile IV Nurses?
With Mobile IV Nurses, you get mobile IV therapy in Fort Lauderdale performed by experienced registered nurses with a strong commitment to patient care. They use their expertise to help you find the right IV treatment that will bring you optimal results.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
There are many health conditions that benefit from IV therapy, such as:
- Illnesses (cold, flu, food poisoning)
- Altitude sickness
- Jet lag
- Workout recovery
- Morning sickness
- Chronic medical conditions such as migraines
- Anti-aging support
- Weight-loss support
- And much more!
Our Fort Lauderdale IV therapy infusions can benefit you, whether you need symptom relief or wellness support. Talk to us to find the right IV treatment for your needs.
Recover After Shopping at Las Olas Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale is famous for its beaches, but there’s also plenty to do off the sand. Las Olas Boulevard is one of the most dynamic destinations in the city for everything it offers. During the day, shop the boutiques for anything from handcrafted chocolate to a diamond necklace. The boulevard is also home to brand-name stores such as Warby Parker and Lily Pulitzer. At night, enjoy the vibrant Las Olas nightlife at the numerous bars and restaurants.
But be careful to take care of yourself, whether you visit day or night because you can get too much of a good thing. Shopping outdoors in the heat of the Florida sun can leave you dehydrated if you’re not drinking enough fluids. You may feel fatigued or lightheaded, which are common signs of dehydration. We offer IV therapy in Fort Lauderdale that rehydrates so you feel better fast.
IV infusions can also offer welcome symptom relief after a night out. Hangover symptoms such as headaches, tiredness, and nausea can all be alleviated with vitamin-rich IV fluids so you can enjoy the rest of your time in Fort Lauderdale.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Fort Lauderdale?
Mobile IV Nurses offers pricing packages starting at $100, so you can find an IV drip bag that’s sure to meet your budget. Additional supplements and medications are $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins: B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B5 (pantothenic acid), and B6 (pyridoxine)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)