There’s a lot to enjoy in Fort Lauderdale. The beaches, boats, bars, and boutiques are all worth exploring for locals and visitors alike. But you need to stay on top of your health if you want to get the most out of Fort Lauderdale. If you’re sick, need more energy, or simply had too much fun on the water or out at night, try IV therapy with Mobile IV Nurses.
IV treatment rehydrates the body with nutrient-rich fluids. Because IVs are infused into the bloodstream, they’re absorbed quickly for fast, noticeable results. Mobile IV Nurses makes it easy to get IV therapy in Fort Lauderdale. Contact us today to book an appointment.
The Best IV Service in Fort Lauderdale
We’re head and shoulders above the competition in Fort Lauderdale for IV therapy. We provide an exceptional IV experience that includes:
- Medical Expertise: We specialize in IV therapy, and this singular focus has given us an outstanding reputation. Our team members draw on their medical know-how to provide unmatched IV treatment.
- Convenience: The last thing you want to do when you’re not feeling well is wait for hours at a hospital emergency room or urgent care center. Our mobile service brings safe and effective IV treatment to the location of your choice, so you can relax and remain comfortable.
- Top-Notch Products: We’ve developed all of our drip bag formulations with medical-grade ingredients. These vitamins, minerals, supplements, and medications can positively affect your health and well-being.
- Affordability: IV therapy costs shouldn’t break your budget. That’s why all of our treatments have reasonable prices, which include travel fees to your location.
- Personalized Care: We truly care about your health and will do everything we can to get you the best results. That means getting your health history for comprehensive care, monitoring you throughout treatment, and customizing your drip bag with extra ingredients if needed.
What Is Mobile IV Nurses?
With Mobile IV Nurses, you get mobile IV therapy in Fort Lauderdale performed by experienced registered nurses with a strong commitment to patient care.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
There are many health conditions that benefit from IV therapy, such as:
- Illnesses (cold, flu, food poisoning)
- Altitude sickness
- Workout recovery
- Morning sickness
- Chronic medical conditions such as migraines
- Anti-aging support
- Weight-loss support
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Fort Lauderdale?
Mobile IV Nurses offers pricing packages starting at $100. Additional supplements and medications are $25 each:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
How to Book a Mobile IV in Fort Lauderdale
Trust Mobile IV Nurses for revitalizing IV therapy in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Contact us online today.