Surprise Mobile IV Therapy Sevices
It’s easy to feel run down when you’re suffering from an illness, chronic medical condition, or even the after-effects of a late-night out or intense athletic endeavor. Mobile IV Nurses provides IV therapy in Surprise that gives you the hydration you need. You’ll be feeling better fast with our responsive, effective service.
There’s plenty to do outdoors in Surprise. Party while tailgating before a spring training game at Surprise Stadium, stretch your legs during a day-long hike at nearby White Tank Mountain, or play a rigorous match at the Surprise Tennis & Racquet Club. But if you overdo it (especially on a hot Arizona day), you’ll need some support to get you rehydrated quickly. In Surprise, AZ, mobile IV service is close at hand to bring you relief from dehydration symptoms and other health issues. Contact us today!
The Best IV Service in Surprise
Mobile IV Nurses puts patients first. We come to you, wherever you are, at your convenience—you don’t have to travel to an urgent care center or hospital emergency room. We’re known for:
- Professionalism and IV therapy expertise
- Innovative IV packages that use high-grade medical products for best results
- Customized drip bags with ingredients tailored especially for you
- Attentive patient care that focuses on your comfort and safety
We set high standards for mobile IV therapy in Surprise and we don’t compromise when it comes to five-star service. That’s why we’re the best choice for IV infusions in Surprise, AZ.
What Is Mobile IV Nurses?
We are registered nurses and paramedics who provide excellent Surprise IV therapy services. Every member of our Mobile IV Nurses team upholds the highest standards for safety and compassionate patient care. This dedication makes us the best choice for mobile IV therapy in Surprise, AZ.
What Can A Mobile IV Be Used For?
With our mobile IVs, Surprise residents can experience many benefits. You can choose from two types of hydration IVs with all of our services: a 0.9% Sodium Chloride (normal saline) solution and a Lactated Ringer’s solution. Their vitamin-infused formulations offer potent hydration that can provide a quick improvement in symptoms.
You also get your choice of drip bag. Our diverse array of IV treatments in Surprise has many uses, including:
- Illness (colds, flu, food poisoning, etc.)
- Headaches or migraine
- Jet lag
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Chronic medical conditions (asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, etc.)
- Anti-aging support
- Energy support
- And more!
Another reason Mobile IV Nurses stands out as a leader for IV therapy in Surprise, AZ: Our ability to personalize your drip bag. Add ingredients such as vitamins or medications based on the recommendations of our registered nurses and paramedics so you can achieve your wellness goals. You can also select a premade blend such as the popular Myers’ Cocktail to fight fatigue with powerful energy support.
Interested in taking your wellness to the next level? We offer innovative NAD+ IV therapy in Surprise. NAD+ fuels the cells in our bodies, so we feel healthy and vibrant. Our NAD+ levels decrease as we age, but an NAD+ IV offers reported benefits—fewer mood swings, increased energy, and anti-aging DNA repair, among others—that will help recharge you.
For fast relief and a re-energized sense of well-being, contact Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in Surprise.
How Much Does A Mobile IV Cost In Surprise?
Mobile IV therapy in Surprise, AZ, won’t break the bank when you schedule an appointment with Mobile IV Nurses. Our Surprise IV therapy service consists of several different packages, which start at $100. Add-on supplements for $25 each:
- B Complex
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
Other add-ins include 1 liter of extra saline solution ($50) for qualified individuals and NAD+ ($200 and up).
And we offer more than just IV therapy in Surprise, AZ. Our intramuscular (IM) injections are also popular — they’re another way to get fast-acting ingredients into your bloodstream for maximum absorption. These injections cost $35 each:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Lipo C
Need a Surprise, AZ mobile IV? Mobile IV Nurses is here for you. Let’s talk about how IV infusions can reinvigorate you!
How To Book A Mobile IV In Surprise
Mobile IV Nurses provides superior IV therapy in Surprise, AZ. Contact us at (602) 677-6058 or book an appointment online.
- What does mobile IV therapy mean?
- It means we come to a location of your choice for your convenience. That could be your home, office, hotel room, or gym. We bring all the necessary supplies; you just need a space where you can relax during the session. And we don’t charge any travel fees for this service!
- What are your operating hours?
- We book appointments from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily, so you can schedule IV therapy in Surprise, AZ on nights and weekends if needed. Our 24-hour service is subject to nurse availability.
- What areas do you serve?
- We offer IV therapy in Surprise as well as many other locations throughout Arizona. Click on the link to see the areas we serve.