Goodyear Mobile IV Therapy Sevices
Mobile IV Nurses offers speedy relief when you don’t feel your best. Our effective, high-quality IV therapy in Goodyear delivers hydration that will help you recover from illness, an intense athletic event, a late night out, or even the effects of a chronic medical condition.
Our responsive service and fast-acting IVs will get you back on your feet and feeling fine. Mobile IV Nurses is your go-to for a Goodyear, AZ mobile IV.
The Best IV Service in Goodyear
When you’re feeling unwell, the last thing you want to do is wait for hours at an urgent care center or hospital emergency room. At Mobile IV Nurses, we come to you, wherever you are in Goodyear, for IV therapy. We work quickly and efficiently. Each session only takes 45 to 60 minutes, giving you more time to rest and recuperate. As a bonus, there are no travel fees charged for our team members to come to your location.
Our professional, courteous team members take good care of you during your drip IV session. We use high-grade medical products like those found at hospitals or doctor’s offices. We set the standard for mobile IV therapy in Goodyear.
Hallmarks of our Goodyear, AZ mobile IV service include:
- Personalized and attentive patient care
- Expertise in IV therapy
- Convenient and responsive service
- Safety and comfort
- A broad range of drip IV bags containing potent ingredients
We’re the trusted and reliable leader in mobile IV therapy in Arizona. Experience the benefits of our superior service and book a session today.
What Is Mobile IV Nurses?
Mobile IV Nurses is a team of registered nurses and paramedics who perform Goodyear IV therapy services. Every member of our team brings a wealth of experience to their roles, as well as a commitment to uphold the highest standards of care. They also follow rigorous safety and medical protocols, making us the best choice for mobile IV therapy in Goodyear, AZ.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
With our mobile IVs, Goodyear residents can choose from a wide range of services. Our IV treatments in Goodyear have many uses. Try IV therapy for:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Food poisoning
- Altitude sickness
- Severe morning sickness
- Jet lag
- Immune system support
- Hydration during athletic training
- Chronic medical conditions such as migraines or asthma
- Anti-aging support
- Energy support
- And more!
We have two types of hydration IV infusions in Goodyear: a 0.9% Sodium Chloride (normal saline) solution and a Lactated Ringer’s solution. Both products deliver vitamin-infused hydration straight into the bloodstream to provide a rapid improvement in symptoms.
IV therapy is ideal for a range of issues, and you can tailor it to your specific needs. Work with our registered nurses and paramedics to customize your drip bag. With our IV therapy in Goodyear, you can add ingredients by selecting extra medications or supplements for your IV or choose a preset blend, such as the popular Myers’ Cocktail to enhance energy levels and eliminate fatigue.
One of the most exciting innovations in IV therapy is an NAD+ infusion. NAD+ fuels the cells in our bodies to keep us feeling strong and vibrant. NAD+ levels decrease as we age, but an NAD+ IV offers incredible reported benefits, such as fewer mood swings, increased energy, and anti-aging DNA repair.
We’re here for you, whether you need quick relief from an ailment or want to schedule regular IV sessions for wellness support. Contact Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in Goodyear.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Goodyear?
Take advantage of the affordable prices for our different packages. Mobile IV Nurses offers Goodyear IV therapy starting at $100. Optional supplements start at $25 each:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
You can also add medications to your IV for $25 each:
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
Other extras include:
- Additional saline: $50 for 1 liter (if eligible.)
- NAD+: Starting from $200 (depending on dosage)
In addition to AZ mobile IVs, we’re also experts in intramuscular (IM) injections. This method allows for quick absorption into the bloodstream via the muscle tissue. IM injections cost $35 each for the following ingredients:
- Lipo C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
How to Book A Mobile IV in Goodyear
For exceptional IV therapy in Goodyear, contact us at (602) 677-6058 or book an appointment online.
- Where can I get mobile IVs?
- We offer IV therapy in Goodyear, AZ at your home, office, hotel room, or gym–we’ll come to the location that’s most convenient for you. You can also find us in the many areas we serve throughout the state.
- What is a Myers’ Cocktail?
- The Myers’ Cocktail is one of the most popular choices for IV therapy in Goodyear. Its proven blend of B Complex, vitamins B12 and C, magnesium, glutathione, and zinc powerfully rehydrates and fights fatigue so you can use it to relieve symptoms associated with many health conditions.
- Is IV therapy legitimate?
- Yes! Our mobile IV therapy in Goodyear delivers the same types of IV drip bags that have long been used in clinical settings such as hospitals and doctor’s offices.
- Why do people get IVs at home?
- Mobile service is helpful if you’re unable to travel for IV therapy, or it would be too uncomfortable to delay therapy while you wait for a doctor’s appointment. And when we come to your home for IV therapy in Goodyear, AZ, you also get privacy and individualized attention, which is harder to come by at a busy IV lounge or med spa. Finally, our extended service hours (including weekends) make it easy to fit an IV session into your busy schedule.