Ahwatukee Mobile IV Therapy Sevices
You don’t want to be down for long when you’re unwell. Mobile IV Nurses will have you back to full strength in no time. Our effective IV therapy in Ahwatukee supplies the hydration you need to bounce back from a cold or flu, an intense athletic event, a late-night out, or the effects of a chronic medical condition.
Whether you’ve conquered a grueling hike at South Mountain Park, played a round of golf under sunny skies, or ventured into Phoenix to enjoy the nightlife, you may need to give your body a chance to recover. In Ahwatukee, AZ, mobile IVs are just what you need to feel great again.
The Best IV Service in Ahwatukee
Call on us for IV therapy in Ahwatukee — we offer fast and responsive service if you’re ill and need symptom relief or if you want to start a regimen for wellness support. Mobile IV Nurses gives you:
- Convenience: We come to the location of your choice, such as your home or office, and book appointments every day, including evenings and weekends. You shouldn’t have to wait at an urgent care clinic or hospital in order to feel better.
- Quality: We’ve developed a comprehensive menu of IV treatments in Ahwatukee that are made with powerful, medical-grade ingredients to best support your health needs.
- Expertise: Our team members excel at IV therapy, ensuring your comfort and safety at all times. You’re in good hands with Mobile IV Nurses.
It’s easy to see why we’re the leaders in mobile IV therapy in Ahwatukee, AZ!
What Is Mobile IV Nurses?
Mobile IV Nurses is a team of registered nurses and paramedics dedicated to outstanding Ahwatukee IV therapy. Every team member is an experienced professional who is knowledgeable about patient care and stringent medical and safety protocols. We are your best choice for mobile IV therapy in Ahwatukee, AZ.
What Can A Mobile IV Be Used For?
With our mobile IVs, Ahwatukee residents can take advantage of our wide range of services. We help patients with:
- Headaches or migraine
- Cold, flu, or other illnesses
- Jet lag
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Anti-aging concerns
- Asthma, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other chronic medical conditions
- Low energy
- And much more
Our hydration IVs come in two versions: a 0.9% Sodium Chloride (normal saline) solution and a Lactated Ringer’s solution. They’re both infused with vitamins that go straight to the bloodstream for maximum effectiveness; oral solutions have to first pass through the digestive system, so they’re not as well-absorbed by the body compared to IV fluids.
Our IV therapy in Ahwatukee includes packages such as the popular Myers’ Cocktail, which can help produce a surge of energy with its combination of B Complex, vitamins B12 and C, magnesium, glutathione, and zinc.
You can also try one of the latest innovations in IV therapy. Mobile IV Nurses specialize in NAD+ infusion for enhanced vitality and strength. Our bodies produce NAD+ as cellular fuel for optimal function. While NAD+ levels decrease as we age, an NAD+ IV offers amazing reported benefits, such as reduced mood swings, increased energy, and anti-aging DNA repair.
Plus, most of our IV packages come with the option to customize your drip bag. Our registered nurses and paramedics will help you add ingredients such as vitamins and medications so you get the most out of your IV infusion in Ahwatukee.
Contact Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in Ahwatukee so you can feel better, fast.
How Much Does A Mobile IV Cost In Ahwatukee?
Browse our different packages and see how affordable Ahwatukee IV therapy is, with prices starting at $100. You can add optional supplements for $25 each:
- B Complex
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acids
You can also add medications for $25 each:
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
Other Ahwatukee IV therapy add-ins include:
- An extra liter of saline ($50) (If patient is eligible for additional fluids.)
- NAD+ (from $200, depending on dosage)
In addition to our Ahwatukee, AZ mobile IV service, we also provide intramuscular (IM) injections for $35 each:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
- Lipo C
Learn more about the benefits of using Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in Ahwatukee. Contact us today.
How To Book A Mobile IV in Ahwatukee
We’re proud to offer IV therapy in the many areas we serve throughout Greater Phoenix. Call on Mobile IV Nurses when you need IV therapy in Ahwatukee. Contact us at (602) 677-6058 or book an appointment online.
- When can I get mobile IV therapy in Ahwatukee?
- Our regular hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. We also offer 24-hour service, depending on nurse availability.
- How does mobile IV therapy work?
- Our Ahwatukee, AZ mobile IV service comes to the location of your choice. Our team member checks your vitals and reviews your health history before starting the IV. Then, with a quick, gentle needle insertion in your arm, the IV line is connected so the fluids can enter the bloodstream. The entire session takes 45 to 60 minutes.
- Is IV therapy worth the money?
- Yes, especially with Mobile IV Nurses, where our prices fit almost every budget. High costs shouldn’t prevent you from taking care of your health and wellness.