You may get dehydrated while hiking Lower Wekiva River Preserve State Park or partying at the bars and breweries in the historic downtown area. That’s when Mobile IV Nurses rebalances and recharges you with our powerful IV treatments in Sanford. Get rapid rehydration and an infusion of vitamins and minerals with our IV therapy in Sanford.
The Best IV Service in Sanford
There are many reasons our patients trust us with their wellness:
- We offer privacy and convenience with mobile service at your home, office, hotel room, or other location that works for you.
- Every IV drip bag uses high-quality ingredients for optimal results.
- You can customize your drip bag when you add ingredients for targeted treatment.
- Our treatment menu features affordable fees at all price points.
We are the leading provider of mobile IV therapy in Sanford. Contact us now!
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Use one of our top-notch IV infusions for:
- Athletic conditioning
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Immune support
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Anti-aging support
- Lack of energy
- Weight-loss support
- Allergies, migraines, and other chronic medical conditions
Schedule an appointment with Mobile IV Nurses for exceptional mobile IV therapy in Sanford, FL.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Sanford?
IV therapy in Sanford isn’t expensive with our range of different packages that start at $100. You can add optional supplements starting at $25 each:
- Amino Acids
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
Our NAD+ add-ins start at $1/mg and are priced by the dose.
In addition to IV therapy in Sanford, we also offer intramuscular (IM) injections at $35 each:
- Lipo C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D3
How to Book a Mobile IV in Sanford
- When can I get IV therapy?
- Get mobile IV therapy in Sanford from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day for scheduling flexibility that includes evening and weekend appointments. We also offer 24-hour service, depending on nurse availability.
- How does mobile IV therapy work?
- We show up for our appointment at the location of your choice, bringing all the IV equipment with us; you just need a space where you can sit and relax during the 45- to 60-minute session. We’ll run a pre-infusion check of your vitals and medical and health history. Next we insert the IV catheter, then attach the drip line, so the fluids flow through the catheter and into the bloodstream. This means the vitamins and minerals in your IV get to work quickly, so you begin to feel the effects immediately. We provide safe and comfortable mobile IV therapy in Sanford, FL.
- Why do people get mobile IV therapy?
- Our clients appreciate the prompt service, privacy, flexibility, and personalized attention that come with mobile IV therapy. You can rely on Mobile IV Nurses to take care of your health and wellness.