Do you feel like your life could use a lift? Elevate your wellness with revitalizing IV therapy from Mobile IV Nurses.
Every drip bag contains high-quality saline solution and precise combinations of vitamins, minerals, and supplements designed to help you feel your best. These fluids go straight to the bloodstream for rapid rehydration that makes a powerful difference in your well-being. Book an appointment with Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in San Tan Valley.
The Best IV Service in San Tan Valley
We’re the premier provider of IV treatments in San Tan Valley. They include:
- Streamlined Service: Our mobile IV therapy team comes to your home, office, or hotel room for the ultimate convenience.
- Medical Expertise: A registered nurse or paramedic will oversee your infusion. They’re committed to safety and patient care.
- Quality Products: We develop our IV treatments with medical-grade ingredients, just like the kind you’d get in a clinical care setting.
- Personalized Treatment: Our team listens to you, gathering information on your health history and current symptoms. This helps them recommend the best treatment for your needs. They’ll even help you add ingredients such as extra vitamins or minerals for optimal results.
You won’t find better service in Arizona. Contact us today to receive mobile IV therapy in San Tan Valley.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
IV therapy’s versatility makes it useful for many health conditions. You get a potent nutrient infusion during a 45-60 minute IV treatment session. Many people report feeling positive effects right away because the fluids are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream, compared to an oral solution that has to be digested first.
Our IV therapy in San Tan Valley uses drip bags with sterile solutions (0.9% sodium chloride or Lactated Ringer’s) and potent nutrients and medications. IV treatments can be used for treating symptoms associated with:
- Illnesses (colds, flu, food poisoning)
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Athletic training
- Medical conditions (such as migraines or chronic fatigue syndrome)
- Anti-aging regimens
- Immune system support
- Low energy
Try the popular Myers’ Cocktail with its energy-enhancing combination of B-Complex, B-12, C vitamins, glutathione, magnesium, and zinc. It rehydrates and recharges, so it works well to ease many different symptoms.
We also offer a range of specialty treatments. The Immune IV is helpful when you’re recuperating from an illness, while our NAD+ IV replenishes low levels of the NAD+ coenzyme, which helps fuel the body’s cells for overall wellness support.
We’ll help you get the results you want. Contact us for personalized mobile IV therapy in San Tan Valley.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in San Tan Valley?
Browse our different packages, with prices starting at $100, to find the one that fits your budget. Add on extra ingredients for $25 each:
- B Complex vitamins
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
In addition to IV therapy, we offer intramuscular (IM) injections for $35 each:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
NAD+ IV prices start at $200 and vary by dosage.