Mobile IV Nurses is a top provider of IV therapy in Pompano Beach. Our high-quality infusions and experienced team members ensure you get the best possible IV experience. You can trust us to take care of your health, whether you need rapid symptom relief or enhanced overall wellness.
IV therapy is powerful and versatile. Our drip bags deliver vitamins, minerals, and other wellness-supporting ingredients directly into your bloodstream. That means you get maximum absorption of these powerful ingredients for fast, optimal results. Contact us today to schedule your appointment forsuperiorIV therapy in Pompano Beach, FL.
The Best IV Service in Pompano Beach
In Pompano Beach, IV therapy is seamless with Mobile IV Nurses. There are several advantages to partnering with us for your IV treatment:
- Expertise: We’ve hired a team knowledgeable in IV therapy. Each member possesses a strong medical background. They also follow rigorous performance and safety standards that always put patient well-being first.
- Convenience: Our team members come to you with mobile IV therapy in Pompano Beach. You give us the location—your home, office, or hotel room—and we’ll be there.
- Excellence: Quality is our mantra for everything we do, whether it’s our medical-grade IV ingredients, exceptional customer service, or patient-focused care.
- Affordability: We make IV therapy accessible to as many people as possible with reasonable IV fees. With many price points to choose from, you’ll find the IV package that fits your budget.
- Individualized IV therapy: We take time to get to know you, your health goals, and your medical history so we can develop the right course of IV therapy for you. Our team members will also help you add ingredients to customize your drip bag for optimal results.
Contact us for IV therapy in Pompano Beach that will make a true difference in your health and well-being!
What Is Mobile IV Nurses?
Everyone on our team who performs mobile IV therapy in Pompano Beach is a registered nurse. They all share a commitment to changing people’s lives for the better with IV therapy.
What Can a Mobile IV Be Used For?
Our IV treatments in Pompano Beach, FL help patients:
- Recover from symptoms associated with sun and heat exposure after a day boating or parasailing off Pompano Beach.
- Get over jet lag symptoms after traveling here on vacation.
- Rehydrate after a sunny day of golf at the Palm-Aire Country Club.
- Rebounding from a night of partying at the local clubs or in nearby Fort Lauderdale.
- And much more!
IV therapy is ripe with possibilities because it is effective for a variety of health objectives. You can try a Myers’ Cocktail for fatigue relief, one of our specialty IV drip bags, or a personalized blend with special ingredients such as glutathione or NAD+. IV therapy addresses:
- Illnesses such as cold and flu
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Workout recovery
- Chronic medical conditions such as migraines
- Anti-aging support
- Weight-loss support
- Jet lag
We will help you find the best IV package for you. Contact us to learn more about mobile IV therapy in Pompano Beach, FL.
How Much Does a Mobile IV Cost in Pompano Beach?
You’ll appreciate the affordable prices for our different packages. Mobile IV drip bags range from $100 for a saline-only drip to $395 for one of our specialized packages. Add-on supplements and medications are only $25 each. These include:
- Methylcobalamin (vitamin B12)
- B Complex vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, and B6)
- Vitamin C
- Amino Acid Blend
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
Other special add-ins include 1 liter of extra saline solution for $50 and NAD+ starting at $200 for 100 mg. Extra saline fluids can be helpful if you’re suffering from uncomfortable dehydration symptoms. NAD+ (formally called nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) can support improved mood, sharper brain function, and anti-aging regimens.
Finally, don’t forget our intramuscular (IM) injections when your wellness needs a shot in the arm. Try one of these injections for $35:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B12
- Lipo C
We’re happy to answer any of your questions so you get the personalized service you deserve. Get in touch with us for IV therapy in Pompano Beach.
How to Book a Mobile IV in Pompano Beach
Q: Can I get IV therapy at home?
A: At home, the office, the gym–you can choose a convenient location with our mobile IV therapy in Pompano Beach or another of our service areas. We provide all the necessary IV equipment, while you just need to supply a comfortable space for the 45- to 60-minute IV therapy session.
Q: What are the benefits of at-home IV therapy?
A: You get flexibility in scheduling your appointments with our service that comes to you between 8am and 8pm You can fit your infusion into your lunch hour, your evening routine, or your weekend. At-home IV therapy also offers privacy you don’t get in an IV bar or a med spa. And when you’re sick and can’t get out of bed, IV therapy is there to ease your symptoms so you feel better fast.
Q: What is the Myers’ Cocktail?
A: One of our best-selling IV packages, the Myers’ Cocktail reduces fatigue so you feel re-energized, plus it’s a great source of rehydration when you need to bring your body’s fluid levels back in balance. The Myers’ Cocktail has vitamins B-12 and C, B Complex vitamins, glutathione, zinc, and magnesium; our Ultimate Myers’ Cocktail features increased levels of vitamin C and glutathione.
Ready to try the top choice for IV therapy in Pompano Beach, FL? Trust your well-being to Mobile IV Nurses and book an appointment today.