MESA MOBILE IV THERAPY SERVICES
Feeling worn out or run down? Maybe you’re getting a cold, coping with a chronic health condition, or recovering the morning after a late-night out. Mobile IV Nurses specializes in IV therapy in Mesa, AZ, that comes to you with vitamin-infused hydration that will reinvigorate you.
Mesa is a place of exploration and adventure. IV treatments can energize you, making it easier to bike around Usery Mountain Regional Park, hit the links at Las Sendas Golf Club, or whitewater raft through Salt River Canyon. Contact us to try outstanding IV therapy in Mesa, AZ!
THE BEST IV SERVICE IN MESA
Mobile IV Nurses is the leader in Mesa IV therapy services. Why? Because we provide:
- Fast service: We bring IV therapy to you, so you get care immediately, instead of waiting in a hospital emergency room or at urgent care.
- Experience: Mobile IV Nurses has a team of registered nurses and paramedics dedicated to being the best at what they do.
- Quality:We use the same medical products that are found in doctor’s offices and hospitals.
- Comfort and convenience:You can relax in your home, office, or hotel room while we administer your IV. The goal is to provide you with an effective IV treatment that brings you the best results.
- Reasonable prices: We’re known for affordable IV therapy in Mesa, AZ. Our prices are budget-friendly and include travel fees to your location.
- Customized IV therapy: All of our drip IVs can be tailored to a patient’s particular needs. We work with you to develop the best treatment plan, whether you want symptom relief or regular wellness support.
WHAT IS MOBILE IV NURSES?
Our team of highly trained and compassionate professionals makes us the best choice for mobile IV therapy in Mesa. Mobile IV Nurses hires registered nurses and paramedics with strong credentials in the medical field, from pre-hospital trauma to critical care. They have the necessary experience to follow stringent protocols while also providing warm, personalized patient care. Our team members are devoted to what they do, and their commitment is evident in their unparalleled level of service.
WHAT CAN A MOBILE IV BE USED FOR?
With our mobile IVs, Mesa customers enjoy speedy, responsive, and friendly services. We offer two types of IV hydration in Mesa, AZ: a 0.9% Sodium Chloride (normal saline) solution and a Lactated Ringer’s solution. Because we infuse the IV into your bloodstream, you immediately get the fluids you need to combat dehydration.
Try IV therapy for:
- Colds, flu, and other illnesses
- Food poisoning
- Migraines, asthma, and other chronic health conditions
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Athletic training
- Immune support
Working with our registered nurses, you can customize your IV therapy to achieve optimal health benefits. Choose vitamin C when you’ve got a cold coming on, or if you’ve been working late nights, try the popular Myers’ Cocktail. This powerful blend of vitamins and minerals (B Complex, vitamins B12 and C, magnesium, glutathione, and zinc) can be helpful if you’re struggling with low energy or chronic fatigue.
Mobile IV Nurses is also proud to offer cutting-edge NAD+ infusions. We need NAD+ for our overall well-being because it fuels our bodies’ cells. An NAD+ IV helps make up for decreased NAD+ levels, which naturally occurs as we age. NAD+ can revitalize the mind and body—increased energy, fewer mood swings, and anti-aging DNA repair are just a few of the potential benefits.
Wondering how IVs can help you? Contact us to learn more about IV therapy in Mesa.
HOW MUCH DOES A MOBILE IV COST IN MESA?
At Mobile IV Nurses in Mesa, IV therapy isn’t just innovative—it’s also affordable. We have many pricing packages to choose from, starting at $100. You can also include add-on supplements, starting at $20 each, for IV therapy that’s tailored to your needs. Our powerful supplement and medication add-ons include:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Lipo-C/MIC Plus
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
HOW TO BOOK A MOBILE IV IN MESA
Mobile IV Nurses specializes in IV hydration in Mesa, AZ, that will have you feeling your best so you can enjoy the city’s great outdoors.You can find us at multiple locations throughout Arizona, and we’re available every day to deliver IV infusions when you need them. We want to be your partner in your health and wellness.
Contact Mobile IV Nurses for high-quality IV therapy in Mesa that will help you feel better, fast. To experience the benefits of our services, call (602) 677-6058, email [email protected], or book an appointment online.