GLENDALE MOBILE IV THERAPY SERVICES
Glendale has it all. You can spend your days cheering on the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium or hiking the city’s 40 miles of trails, then enjoy a night out for dinner and a movie or live music at the Westgate Entertainment District. You can’t slow down if you want to take advantage of all Glendale has to offer, so you need to be on top of your game.
That’s why it’s important to take care of your health, whether you’re suffering from a bout of the flu or a chronic medical condition. Whenever you’re coping with something, call on Mobile IV Nurses to get you back to your full strength. We are leaders in providing high-quality IV therapy in Glendale that brings vitamin-rich hydration to you, wherever you are, so you feel better. Contact us today if you need the best IV therapy in Glendale, AZ.
THE BEST IV SERVICE IN GLENDALE
What makes Mobile IV Nurses stand out among other providers of IV therapy in Glendale?
- Quick, convenient service: You don’t have to travel to an urgent care center or hospital ER and wait for treatment. We come to your home, office, or hotel room.
- Quality products: We use medical-grade ingredients in all of our drip IVs, just like you would find at a clinical facility.
- Personalized patient care: We treat every patient as an individual, so you won’t get cookie-cutter service with Mobile IV Nurses. We work with patients to customize their drip IV so they get the most out of IV therapy.
- Medical expertise: All of our team members are professionals who are experienced in IV infusions.
- Affordability: You get premium quality without premium prices. We offer wellness support for every budget at reasonable rates. Plus, all travel fees are included in the cost of treatment.
Patient satisfaction is our top goal, which is why we’re committed to providing exceptional IV therapy in Glendale.
WHAT IS MOBILE IV NURSES?
Mobile IV Nurses’ Glendale IV therapy services include a team of registered nurses and paramedics with a wide range of medical field experience. They uphold the highest standards for compassionate healthcare and work hard to build relationships with all of their patients. They also follow stringent medical protocols, making us your top choice for mobile IV therapy in Glendale, AZ.
WHAT CAN A MOBILE IV BE USED FOR?
With our mobile IVs, Glendale residents can choose from a wide array of services. Start by selecting the type of hydration IV you would like. We offer a 0.9% Sodium Chloride (normal saline) solution and a Lactated Ringer’s solution. Both products provide immediate relief for dehydration because we administer the IVs into the bloodstream for the greatest effectiveness.
Mobile IV Nurses’ services also address many other issues, including:
- Common illnesses like colds and flu
- Food poisoning
- Altitude sickness
- Morning sickness
- Athletic training
- Immune support
- Chronic health conditions, such as migraines
With our IV therapy in Glendale, you can try an IV such as the Myers’ Cocktail, which uses powerful vitamins and minerals to boost energy levels, or you can select from our menu of add-ons to create a customized blend.
Mobile IV Nurses also offers leading-edge NAD+ infusions. NAD+ is important for health and well-being because it fuels our bodies’ cells. However, NAD+ levels decrease as we age. An infusion of NAD+ can re-energize you, offering reported benefits that include fewer mood swings, increased energy levels, and DNA repair. If your health needs a lift, contact Mobile IV Nurses for IV therapy in Glendale.
HOW MUCH DOES A MOBILE IV COST IN GLENDALE?
Affordability is another reason why Mobile IV Nurses is a leader in Glendale IV therapy. Our pricing packages start at $100, with optional supplements starting at $25 each:
- B Complex
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Lipo-C/MIC Plus
We also have medications that you can add to your IV for $20 to $25 each:
- Toradol (ketorolac)
- Zofran (ondansetron)
- Benadryl (diphenhydramine)
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Reglan (metoclopramide)
- Phenergan (promethazine)
HOW TO BOOK A MOBILE IV IN GLENDALE
We’ve built an outstanding reputation in our many service areas throughout Arizona.See for yourself why we’re the top choice for IV therapy in Glendale. Call Mobile IV Nurses at (602) 677-6058, email [email protected], or book an appointment online.